Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk is a former Warlord. A warlord with NO crew or Political power.

You are saying Kidd is specifically POWER SCALING what mihawk can do in 1v1 combat

Yet as per 1v1 combat Mihawk is the top of ALL swordsmen in the verse. Including Shanks, Fujitora and Big mom.
i asked you if mihawk is a pirate. A simple yes or no question

and you typed up nonsense that didnt answer my question. Lets try this again

is mihawk a pirate? Yes or no

u see? This is how a normal person views this chapter

not making excuses like “d-did kidd ever meet miahwk 😥”

take notes @Sword God Ryuma
Hmmm no thats not how. You put context on every situation. Kidd has literally never interacted with M. Stated by Brulee and himself. How could he make an inform decision. Somebody with more experience on the seas than Kidd, i would take it. Also bro i git Kaido #1 in the verse, but i am just not bias.

It’s you who doesn’t have an argument. There’s a reason multiple people keep stating Kaido is the strongest. Oda can write it on your forehead and you’d still struggle to comprehend it. Can’t teach 1 + 1 = 2 to someone who doesn’t wanna learn.
I'm always right power level wise ngl. Reminder when i said that prime Oden was at worst extreme-diffing Mihawk. Now we know the dude that Oden was ready to finish, that is kaido, is stronger than the WSS, and it puts also an end to all these Mihawk copers as the World strongest in the current verse just lol.

J

Jo_Ndule

Last chapter killed Marco being above/equal to Kata ... Perospero's rival
Killed "DR Zoro will beat Doffy/Cracker" when wano zoro using koka can't even cut/overpower Apoo with Drake help . His wano version of 720 pound got easily countered too.

This chapter kills "Yamato is below calamities "
"KAIDO is below Mihawk , shanks, Akainu..."
"

Thats Kidd perspective. Who has Kidd interacted with? Shanks and Kaido. He saying he stronger than Shanks. He literally has no clue how strong Mihawk is.
Kidd and everyone saw MF war
Mihawk only admitted inferiority to sickbeard who's placed below Kaido and BM in Ace novel

First y’all about Deuce who knows more about OP world ...then now you doubt Kidd and Killer lol
Funny people

Shanks ~ Sickbeard per CoC clash and interaction
Mihawk < Sickbeard per his own words
Kaido and Bm > Sickbeard per Ace novel and manga which has Kaido WSC at least 5 years ago when Ace is rookie.
Old or primebeard >= kaido>=BM

Status
Not open for further replies.