Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go by black blade I suppose we can safely state that it's CoA related.

So at the very least we show that Mihawk's CoA shoud be superior to even Roger's or Whitebeard's since they had failed to render their swords permanently black.

Of course I can't say around the other stats.
we can agree then eventho it's a supposition, but rational one.
Shows that beeing superior in one big state isn't enough.

I don't genuinely believe there is a big gap between his oldself and current self. He was already late 30. He was already Yonko tier.
And if you let Oden alive and don't kill him for plot purpose, the gap between both will remain unchaged if anything that's my point.
Thats BS especially if Kaido shows Hybrird or partial transformation while fighting Luffy,Kidd and BM. Oden hit a slow ass Dragon form Kaido.

Thats BS especially if Kaido shows Hybrird or partial transformation while fighting Luffy,Kidd and BM. Oden hit a slow ass Dragon form Kaido.
ah yes, you saw all the fight between Oden and Kaido and it wasn't offscreened mostly? Please show me.
10 men vs 5k mens and more top tier in Kaido's part, and yet, Oden was having the upper hand so much that everybody was afraid that he would win so they needed to trick him.
Ah yes.

I mean you can claim that if you want but there's two things.

Kidd has never fought Mihawk. Kidd isn't some automatic universal power scaler.

Second the other notable person Kidd fight was Shanks WHO IS NOT the Strongest swordsman in the world. Mihawk is.
kidd is the greatest powerscaler in the series, if he had a WG account, he would be dominating every thread

Shanks is among 4 strongest and greatest and most important pirates with much better hype and on screen feat > Mihawk
But then people are taking Kidd statement of Kaido being the strongest has facts. See this is the bias and contradictory shit i am talking about. One second people will say they take statements and potrayal, than next second its i take feats. Yall got to make up yall mind.

ffs .... Big Mom not gonna betray Kaido

1- SHE was the one who suggested alliance
2- SHE AND KAIDO want the same thing before being pirate king
3- SHE JUST refused his son wish and said I won't betray him

Big Mom and Kaido are in same team for now
Yeah you're right, probably she won't betray him

I the alliance will lose in this raid anyway, so probably both will take care of the alliance together

The Marines may show up , in that case both will fight whoever appear as the climax of this raid, it will be like Rocks vs Marines part 2

As for the argument that kidd never met mihawk therefore kidd doesnt know mihawk’s powerlevel

mihawk should be grateful that he never ran into kidd. Kidd would take his sword away and mihawk would ask for a postponement
How come kidd never took the sword of the Shanks cabin boy who cut off his hand?

I mean it was a sword that cut off his hand right?

Where was his magnetism then?

ffs .... Big Mom not gonna betray Kaido

1- SHE was the one who suggested alliance
2- SHE AND KAIDO want the same thing before being pirate king
3- SHE JUST refused his son wish and said I won't betray him

Big Mom and Kaido are in same team for now
Maybe not for now but that alliance is bound to break at some point, Sengoku himself lampshaded how fragile an alliance between former Rocks Pirates would and while they have common goals and foes Kaido and Big Mom's end goals and personnalities are too much different and their egos too great for them to get along in the long run.

Besides Perospero may try to be more cunning and subtle into ending this alliance as he has failed to convince his mother but is clearly still fully against it.

And that's not counting the possibility of another change in personality for Big Mom planned by Oda, and of the brief bond she made with Tama when she was O-Lin to be exploited later in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.