Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing points out that he wasn't, every each of his feature were already in their current state, and it's coherent with the power shown by oden from the flashback.
You tell me what makes you think that dudes can give a whole insane tier when they are already 40yo in OP, and show me proofs.
So there's no proof that kaido is yonko tier. Okay.

But I do have some proof he got stronger.

Oden tell him to get stronger. Remember. As he's boiling, oden tells kaido he should get stronger coz his samurai will come fuck his ass up if he doesn't.

And we know Kaido has some weird respect for Oden.

You can say maybe kaido decided not to follow oden's advice but then again there's also no proof that he specifically said he didn't follow it.

That statement exists and there's no proof Kaido was a yonko 20 years ago.

So there you have it.

Kidd also thought that his alliance with Apoo and Hawkins would take on shanks.

So based on yoru logic,

Kidd + Hawkins + Apoo > shanks 🤣🤣🤣
I mean Kids plan to defeat Kaido in this raid too, yet he still think he's the strongest

the fact that he overestimate himself doesn't mean his opinion on how other characters compare to each other isn't accurate

and it's not like Kidd is the type to base his opinion on just rumors and what people say

you can keep saying that ... but as long as Manga don't much Mihawk above Shanks in a clear way majority won't agree

as I said cause Shanks have better hype , feat and importance ... and WSS title is as unclear as it can be
Mihawk need more good screen time to have a claim for Yonko level

we all saw Kaido Vs Luffy
we all saw Big Mom Vs Marco
we all saw Mihawk Vs Vista

p.s
your claim is not BS .... but need far more prove than now ...

again to be fair ... we don't know Kidd full plan

cause Luffy + Law > Kaido ... is much more funnier in theory ....
Exactly, and Law said they had a 30% chance with Luffy and Law. These characters have things they don't know or understand. Look how much help Luffy had to get to eveb compete with Kaido. Only thing Kidd knows is Shanks and Kaido claped him. Kaido seems to be the strongest of the 2. He never experienced getting clapped by BM cause he left before meeting her. The statement would be way more weighted if it came from Luffy who got clapped by both.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I mean Kids plan to defeat Kaido in this raid too, yet he still think he's the strongest

the fact that he overestimate himself doesn't mean his opinion on how other characters compare to each other isn't accurate

and it's not like Kidd is the type to base his opinion on just rumors and what people say
This is where problem comes up.

He openly declares that his alliance target is shanks

Then he says to Luffy that he will kill/beat kaido.

Maybe his over estimating himself comes from the fact that he isn't finding these two challenging enough to him anymore 😏😏

Exactly, and Law said they had a 30% chance with Luffy and Law. These characters have things they don't know or understand. Look how much help Luffy had to get to eveb compete with Kaido. Only thing Kidd knows is Shanks and Kaido claped him. Kaido seems to be the strongest of the 2. He never experienced getting clapped by BM cause he left before meeting her. The statement would be way more weighted if it came from Luffy who got clapped by both.
Kidd point of view about Kaido is .... he is strongest cause World consider him to be strongest

Kaido even was called WSC and strongest in 1 Vs 1 when Whitebeard was alive

Kaido title is not official but being consider as most of the world to be strongest ALONE .... give him a better claim for being strongest ... than any other living creature

it's not a done deal like Prime Beard title ....

but in terms of claim ... Kaido rule as of now

this only add to my point: Oda only showed us Oden humiliating Kaido and him losing due to trick just afterward, to symbolize Oden superiority in a fair fight.
Idk how you can deduce from this that Kaido was stronger.
No it doesn't add to uour point. You was talking nonesense. It didn't symbolize anything other than Dragon Kaido is trash. Which Luffy proved,Scabbards proved. Kaodo isn't beating any top tier in Dragon form. He literally slow has hell and easy ass target. He couldn't even hit Luffy in Dragon Form. Took long has hell to even hit a sccabard in dragon form after they getting tired of gangbanging him. Imagine fighting someone like BM who can ride Zeus and has better Attack power than sccabards. Lol Kaido dragon form is consistently shown to be ass cheeks

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
yes ... and Luffy and Law were also stupid to take of Kaido on their own ....

I do think Kid was stupid to attack Shanks AGAIN ... but he (or a member of them) might have a plan ... in same way Law had one
Of course they all are stupid to think they can beat yonkous as of now - one vs one.

I don't wanna belittle kaido hype but believing that he is strongest pirate is actually underestimation of Marshal D. Teach

Act 3 can't end like that, there must be some kind of stalling for everyone or a need for a time skip. At least:
- Apoo must be defeated and the antidote must be used on Chopper, the only one able to mass produce it. Drake and Zoro would be free of acting and they might just look towards Queen as their last action in act 3.
- if Sanji stops to help the courtesans, he needs to know why BM is acting like that and take a decision or be captured/defeated
- Big Mom, Luffy, Kid and Law (at least) must reach the roof
- the scabbards have to be defeat

This has to happen, if the situation doesn't change, to end act 3 appropriately

So there's no proof that kaido is yonko tier. Okay.

But I do have some proof he got stronger.

Oden tell him to get stronger. Remember. As he's boiling, oden tells kaido he should get stronger coz his samurai will come fuck his ass up if he doesn't.

And we know Kaido has some weird respect for Oden.

You can say maybe kaido decided not to follow oden's advice but then again there's also no proof that he specifically said he didn't follow it.

That statement exists and there's no proof Kaido was a yonko 20 years ago.

So there you have it.
bro, it doesn't work like that. If words were enough to make anybody stronger we wouldn't be there.
There is something called power level glass ceiling : Oncee you reach a top tier rank, it's near impossible if not totally to progress.
That's why luffy beating a yonko or two in this arc won't mean he'll be even EOS leagues above them.
Same of why yonkos are all more or less in the same tier power wise, they just reached a rank where it's impossible to progress unless plot most of the time, or the power sclaling and power balance in the world would have been fucked.
It's like when you reach nuclear power level in real life, after that there is nothing that you can really do.

And you have to admit that if anything, Oden was on par with prime raylegh, who is already above admiral tier, in prime since he stalled as an oldcel and with ease of one the strongest admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.