Status
Not open for further replies.
If admiral = Yonko.
Why did Sengoku, while sweating bullets, say WB might defeat all of MF, when there were 3 admirals + Sengoku + Mihawk present?
He was afraid Whitebeard could sink the island.

So in that case all devil fruit users would have died. Except for a few who could have been lucky.

If you think about it this is also the reason why admirals channeled barrier to protect MF and also never unleashed their awakenings for the same reason.

There were many reasons to protect MF, but this one was the most important.

"B.But the F6 would slaughter anyone below the monster trio"

Yamato: Ironman Franky!! I'll be leaving this place to you!!

:mihanha:
Honestly is everyone who is saying that the SHs below Jinbe won’t be fighting the F5 just trolling at this point? It’s so obvious that I don’t get how anyone could genuinely think that the SHs won’t at the very least beat them with some help

Honestly is starting to seem like it. Even if Franky loses at a point, if they establish a connection via dialogue and the like, its only a appropriate that this becomes hes fight permanently.

Sort of the line im going with Ulti and Nami/Usopp. It was pitched as a 1 vs. 2 fight with Page 1 mildly helping. Ulti probably is super pissed at Nami for her PK comment. If there is a duo that likely requires a tag team fight against F6 member, its Nami and Usopp.

If we aren't including any of the BMP or Orochi people for the 9 strawhats, I still think the following matchups are possible:

- Ulti v. Usopp/Nami
- Page 1 v. Chopper
- Black Maria v. Robin
- Sasaki v. Franky
- Who's Who v. Brook
- Jack v. Jinbe
- Queen v. Sanji
- King v. Zoro

Very clean imo, especially since Oda already showed Ulti v. Nami/Usopp, now its up to them to grow past that.

Again, its assuming Apoo/Hawkins switch sides, the BMP outside of Pero/Big Mom are non-factors for now, same with Orochis group, the supernova captains fight the Yonko, etc.
I agree with you except for a few fights.
I believe that Utli will fight Yamato. Nami and Usopp are too weak to fight a F6.
Black Maria vs Brook and Robin.
Who's Who is too powerful for Brook. That's why I believe that X-Drake will be his opponent.
King vs Marco.
Zoro will fight Kaido. The foreshadowing is strong in this fight.

Honestly is starting to seem like it. Even if Franky loses at a point, if they establish a connection via dialogue and the like, its only a appropriate that this becomes hes fight permanently.

Sort of the line im going with Ulti and Nami/Usopp. It was pitched as a 1 vs. 2 fight with Page 1 mildly helping. Ulti probably is super pissed at Nami for her PK comment. If there is a duo that likely requires a tag team fight against F6 member, its Nami and Usopp.

If we aren't including any of the BMP or Orochi people for the 9 strawhats, I still think the following matchups are possible:

- Ulti v. Usopp/Nami
- Page 1 v. Chopper
- Black Maria v. Robin
- Sasaki v. Franky
- Who's Who v. Brook
- Jack v. Jinbe
- Queen v. Sanji
- King v. Zoro

Very clean imo, especially since Oda already showed Ulti v. Nami/Usopp, now its up to them to grow past that.

Again, its assuming Apoo/Hawkins switch sides, the BMP outside of Pero/Big Mom are non-factors for now, same with Orochis group, the supernova captains fight the Yonko, etc.
This is the kind of content/discussion we need instead of all these off-topic and random tangents about power levels.

Nami/Usopp vs Ulti seems to be set in stone at this point, if anyone cannot see them coming back and standing their ground against her then obviously they don’t understand that characters cannot remain stagnant within a story. This is an opportunity to grow and overcome a mighty force together who is seemingly far beyond their current means. Nami and Usopp are this series most prolific underdogs but they always manage to come out on top.

However, I think I they will also defeat Page One as well. Maybe he won’t come to Ulti’s rescue because he believes she is “crying Wolf” again for his attention. Just as Ulti ends up getting defeated, some way or another she is sent flying head first into Pay Pay.

Black Maria vs Robin seems like a pie in the sky at this point.... I’m holding my breath on this one, even though it seems like the most obvious and most appealing choice.

Robin could also “face off” against Hawkins, snapping his neck or breaking his bones until all of his lives are up. Then he decides to switch sides. This is plausible since they are both on the main stage.

Franky vs Sasaki should be their final matchup, it just suits Franky so well.

Brook vs Who’s Who is plausible since they are both still near the main stage.

Chopper is a wild card for me... I have no idea who he could face off against. It’s entirely possible that he could end up facing off against Who’s Who or Black Maria, something like a completely random curveball.

Sanji vs Queen is obvious. Some way or another, Sanji will end up falling back to the main stage. Probably after his encounter with Black Maria. Black Maria might even crash down to the main stage along with him which sets up her fight with Robin/Chopper/Brook.

Zoro vs King is obvious. King will prevent Luffy and Jinbe from reaching Kaido at the roof, Zoro will arrive just in time and he will fight with King to give Luffy an opening.

This is the kind of content/discussion we need instead of all these off-topic and random tangents about power levels.

Nami/Usopp vs Ulti seems to be set in stone at this point, if anyone cannot see them coming back and standing their ground against her then obviously they don’t understand that characters cannot remain stagnant within a story. This is an opportunity to grow and overcome a mighty force together who is seemingly far beyond their current means. Nami and Usopp are this series most prolific underdogs but they always manage to come out on top.

However, I think I they will also defeat Page One as well. Maybe he won’t come to Ulti’s rescue because he believes she is “crying Wolf” again for his attention. Just as Ulti ends up getting defeated, some way or another she is sent flying head first into Pay Pay.

Black Maria vs Robin seems like a pie in the sky at this point.... I’m holding my breath on this one, even though it seems like the most obvious and most appealing choice.

Robin could also “face off” against Hawkins, snapping his neck or breaking his bones until all of his lives are up. Then he decides to switch sides. This is plausible since they are both on the main stage.

Franky vs Sasaki should be their final matchup, it just suits Franky so well.

Brook vs Who’s Who is plausible since they are both still near the main stage.

Chopper is a wild card for me... I have no idea who he could face off against. It’s entirely possible that he could end up facing off against Who’s Who or Black Maria, something like a completely random curveball.

Sanji vs Queen is obvious. Some way or another, Sanji will end up falling back to the main stage. Probably after his encounter with Black Maria. Black Maria might even crash down to the main stage along with him which sets up her fight with Robin/Chopper/Brook.

Zoro vs King is obvious. King will prevent Luffy and Jinbe from reaching Kaido at the roof, Zoro will arrive just in time and he will fight with King to give Luffy an opening.
Imo Chopper will solo the remaining 5 Numbers

I agree with you except for a few fights.
I believe that Utli will fight Yamato. Nami and Usopp are too weak to fight a F6.
Black Maria vs Brook and Robin.
Who's Who is too powerful for Brook. That's why I believe that X-Drake will be his opponent.
King vs Marco.
Zoro will fight Kaido. The foreshadowing is strong in this fight.
Tbh, I think Yamato might fight Smoothie/Jack or just play a role in defeating Kaido. She does seem powerful enough where fighting the F6 wouldn't push her to a "limit" so to speak if she's poised to be a strawhat.

Depends because Ulti v. Yamato lead to nothing already, as did with Sasaki, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.