"In a 1 vs 1, bet on Kaido"
"Island of the strongest"
"World's strongest pirate"

Flat-earthers of the forum:
"Mihawk > Kaido"
"Admiral = Kaido"
"Admiral > Kaido"

:smart:
it is Oda's fault to begin with, he lies and keeps the hype so high and then we see it was wrong... didnt Oda say Spears and Swords didnt work on Kaido so Marines couldnt behead him while we saw all the 9 Scabbard even Izo hurt Kaido with their weapons... it was again mentioned that Enma was only weapon who cut Kaido while as we saw Oden used 2 sword style to cut Kaido and the cross shows 2 swords cutting him
This all is too much false hypes
I was among the ones who really believed Kaido as strongest, even stronger than Roger and WB... but now he is just another meme tool :few:

Tbh the One piece fandom is really special with all the numerous clan wars that exist.

Each time one new bit of information comes in the form of character statements hyping one side,the other side reacts violently Lol

Mihawk clashes with Vista

Mihawk fans:Mihawk was using 0.001% of his power,if he doubled that percentage, Vista will be dead.
:josad::gokulaugh:

Yonkou fans: Mihawk is Vista level,ODA can never have a Yonkou level not stomping a yc level character in less than 10 seconds

Big Mom vs Marco

Yonkou fans:Marco stalling Bm in the initial clash mean nothing.Big Mom was about to wreck him in the 20 secs

Admiral/ Mihawk fans: Big Mom is Marco level
:suresure:
Not forgetting things like Vivre card says Admirals are yc1 level or Bm gets mid diffed by Akainu

We all jump to the greatest of extremes from one week to the other.

This chapter
Killer:We are up against World strongest pirate
Mihawk fans: Killer is retarded/suffers brain damage, he can't be trusted,he never faced Mihawk so empty hype.:milaugh:

One piece fandom is like Yonkou,we all defending our conceived ideas like territory and nothing else can be true unless it hypes our favorite characters.:steef:

The funny part with Oda's way of writing is clan wars will never stop as he uses no definite statement for the top tiers in his powerscale.

At the end of the day,we are all delusional :myman:

Golem pica had his entire arm destroyed by old old Chinjao. Any commander can shatter his body
Chinjao in his prime can split ice continent, Chinjao in his old age doing that much is expected.
And Chinjao doing that much doesn't mean Jack(lol) or Cracker can do it either.

Pica will regenerate that arm easily like he did in the manga. Commanders dream of having Zoro's DC and AoE to bisect Pica.

And? She was lying since the start because her brother was like an idol for her, the best! Why they would doubt it?
Why should people lie about Kaido? It's entirely different.

It means facts since Kaido has feats, context and portrayal to support it.

That was 20 years ago, when Kaido wasn't the strongest criature alive.
He has that title since WB's death.
No the statements are not facts.

it is Oda's fault to begin with, he lies and keeps the hype so high and then we see it was wrong... didnt Oda say Spears and Swords didnt work on Kaido so Marines couldnt behead him while we saw all the 9 Scabbard even Izo hurt Kaido with their weapons... it was again mentioned that Enma was only weapon who cut Kaido while as we saw Oden used 2 sword style to cut Kaido and the cross shows 2 swords cutting him
This all is too much false hypes
I was among the ones who really believed Kaido as strongest, even stronger than Roger and WB... but now he is just another meme tool :few:
That depends on which marines tried to execute him and we don't know either when that happened the last time. It's not the same Akainu as a random Captain.
And Oda only lied about his durability/hardness (or ignored it for the purpose of not letting scabbards look like poop), that doesn't mean he is not the strongest anymore. A fighter power is not all about durability.

Yeah, the Enma hype too, but that was a way to hype Zoro's power after him training with it.

Kaido was never strongest than WB and Roger. BM said herself when she talked about her giant army "I would win even against WB" after she mentioned "Kaido, Shanks".

No the statements are not facts.
They are facts if they have evidence backing it.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Narrative focus being the Straw Hats' journey as a crew practically ended when they all sang Bink's Sake with Brook.
It "officially" ended with Doflamingo's speech about Justice.

Everything from Sabaody forward was to begin moving the world's power and political pieces to get us to the final war. The strawhats' journey for the most part was now a background to the real focus of the narrative. So I understand peoples' want to see more SH focus. But sorry, it just ain't happening like it used to again. I wouldn't really call it regression tho. That section of the story had a different structure and tone, and it's over.

I could see the lesser SHs taking on stronger opponents, but it'd have to be comedy/strategy fights. I saw nothing setting that up for Nami vs Ulti for example. Opposed to say, Nami vs Miss Doublefinger where there was a new weapon involved. There was a trump card that could be used strategically to bridge the gap. Either way, I think every SH will get a W in the war, regardless of opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.