rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usopp's conditions renforce my convinction that Nami and him took an headbutt from base form Ulti in the beginning of the match.

Franky can't handle Sasaki and his squad. Sasaki is depicted as one of the candidate for the third calamity role. I think he's going to be defeated soon like Usopp and Nami. I am starting to think every Mugiwara and Samurai is going to get defeated or put in a bad spot until a deus ex machina help them. Maybe BlackBeard is going to join the fight in chapter 1000. :goyea:
Let's see.

Yamato is hype but he needs a solid background to justify his obsession with Oden.

J

Jo_Ndule

-Mihawk is a living legend according to Oda himself
-Strongest individual of the strongest fighter class in OP : SWORDSMEN
-Confirmed stronger than a YONKO (Shanks)
-Ultimate endgame goal of the deuteragonist of the story

Mihawk's hype > Shanks'
1. Oda never said that, wrong translation with added words
2. WSS is a joke where DR zoro and DR law are candidates...People way below doffy
3. Hes not above young shanks, how's he above yonko shanks
4. Zoro will surpass Mihawk easily soon...and still won't surpass Ray/oden yet

Even if the ship Tama was on was full of Smile users, I call bullshit

Yamato is a genuine tank

I assume she has knowledge of each member of the crew

This confirms the battle will return to the flower capital where the last road poneglyph is

I'm sorry, but this first mate and captain duo is the best in the series

Choppers fur could be prolonging his transformation, which is why he didn't initially feel the cold

It should be noted that laughing style of "Fufufufu" or "Ufufufufu" is a common Japanese laughing style used for mature women in anime and manga...Wiki. So yeah that's 100% Black Maria
Sadly she doesn’t know chopper role. I hope she get know him better he is the doctor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.