rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
king is a women is gonna be the new crocodile is luffys mom
The last one caught me off guard lol.

Regardless the Okama meme was funny but neither Queen nor Black Maria not even King are going to be featured as Okama.

Okama don't get introduced out of the blue, they usually are quick at showing themselves, like it occurred with Mr. 2. I don't see why Oda should break the trend in other words.

doffy was the top broker, he didnt run the whole underworld. those guys who showed up to big moms wedding, giberson the hider and drugs peclo etc, they dont work for doffy.
Post automatically merged:

king is alreadyrevealed as a pervert. queen calls him pervert a couple times. its most likely him
Doffy was what Hyogoro was to Wano, but to the whole New World/World. Hyogoro wasn't the only Yakuza, but he was the most prominent.

Someone on Reddit posted this absolute masterpiece-

Even if it means he's the world's strongest pirate, Shanks is known as more than a pirate. He's not just a pirate. He can clearly negotiate with the world government. He's probably a high ranking official. Who knows what else he's got under his sleeve.
Sure, if Kaido and Shanks fought in a 1v1 fight with just piracy Kaido probably edges him out. But overall, Shanks is still stronger because of his haki and other fighting styles outside of piracy.

What do you think @Red Admiral ? Do you agree ?
This seems ridiculous to you, but this is the way people talked for years, and it's the way people talk about Zoro now.

Seems stupid in hindsight, but was spouted for long periods of time.

Someone on Reddit posted this absolute masterpiece-

Even if it means he's the world's strongest pirate, Shanks is known as more than a pirate. He's not just a pirate. He can clearly negotiate with the world government. He's probably a high ranking official. Who knows what else he's got under his sleeve.
Sure, if Kaido and Shanks fought in a 1v1 fight with just piracy Kaido probably edges him out. But overall, Shanks is still stronger because of his haki and other fighting styles outside of piracy.

What do you think @Red Admiral ? Do you agree ?
I thought no one read that because the post was closed after I posted that comment. lol

Respect the World's Strongest Hakiman!:endthis:

Not if Luffy and the gang beating Kaido, in that case multiple character defeat him not just Luffy alone.
Even if they fight him together, it doesn't necessarily mean they'll end it together and even if they all participated till the end the credit will still mostly go fo Luffy. So his reputation will be that if the strongest active pirate even if it is not exactly true

Status
Not open for further replies.