rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could not kill him unlike Two shotting Akainu into garbage while on deathbed
h it was kaido who was going to kill wb and not the other way around LOL in MF.
No worries, if kaido can't kill him, nobody in this world can.
Whitebeard's SUBORDINATE gave Kaido 20+ years of PTSD :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Kaido's own subordinate Doffy says WB > Kaido

Kaido's rival Bigmom says WB > Kaido

Great chapter.

Lowkey thought Apoo would have been defeated already but he's holding out, turns out theres more to him than his hax. I'm expecting Whos who and Jack to make an apperance soon

People acting like the straw hats are gonna just roll over and let meme pass them free. lol Forgive me for doubting that.
VS a serious meme they won't be able to stop her

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
When WB can at least scratch kaido and leave a scar, we can talk.
Of the man who hid from KAIDO so as not to die LOL.
I was thinking something about this.

I feel like no one will ever manage to make Kaido bleed by punches or kicks or similar injuries, the only one method to defeat him is by cuts and this is merely because Oda might want to portray both Japanese and Chinese cultures in this arc. So he wants to portray a scenario in which the Dragon (Kaido) is slayed and there's only one man I can think of that could perform the job, the one who will carry Oden's deeds and put them to completition.

I would be disappointed if Kaido was defeated in H2H by Luffy, it's not occurring imo. It is more likely to believe it will happen by cuts assuming that Oda will hopefully portray a legit defeat and not something incomplete. At this point most fans expect Kaido to fall legitly, one way or another of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.