- Dawn of the era shit
- Big Mom swag

how can you hate this :gokulaugh::cheers::zosleepy: stay big mad
ummm what?
2 Sanji fans voted 2 star

2 zoLo fans voted 1 star
1 zoLo fan voted 2 star
How do you make everything about Sanji?:goatasure:

I voted 2 star because this is at least better chapter than most of Onigashima chapters we got which were most 1 star worthy.

you’re missing the point. They have street cred and precedence for fighting and comparing the crews, and so far they escaped the other Yonkos with mimimum casualties, whereas they lost everything and more with Kaido. It was decided with Apoo before they even began
If I put you in a cage with John Jones and then with Stipe Miocic, would you be able to tell who's the strongest out of the two? Not really, they'd knock you out cold within seconds in both cases

Same shit here really

Damn Sanji fans voted this chapter a 1 and a 2 lmfao

- Will of D shit, Laws ambition
- Trafalgar “Surgeon of Death” Laws presence
- Kaido takes out the garbage
- Eustass Kid
- Yamato swinging Haki at numbers
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Dawn of the era shit
- Big Mom swag

You say you hate Z vs S, but then go posting something like this. :goatasure:

I’m a Zoro stannn and this chapter in no way was an L for us lmfao
How is not a L when he can't do much more to someone of his rank in a 2 vs 1 and he is already serious (Haki)? And your people thought he can solo King lol.
Or Kaido confirmed, again, above Mihawk which is Zoro's goal and you people seem him at Yonko lvl or as the strongest even?
XDD

what are you talking it was never stated to be a draw
Shanks lossed an arm then became magically stronger:kaidowhat:
Mihawk left Marineford because he didn’t want to fight Shanks because he didn’t want to fight a 1 armed man
mihawk said settling things,

No one win.

If you think mihawk was really thinking Post-Yonko Shanks didn't get stronger, and thinks that Shanks, who rivals Kaido and WB, isn't worthy of fighting, but Don Krieg, Vista and Pre-TS Luffy is? :milaugh: You are dreaming. The fact is that mihawk knows Shanks is stronger, he is making up excuses, just like he admitted the difference between himself and WB.

Shanks would never say that;

Shanks rivals WB, Kaido.

While mihawk rivals Vista.

I don't care about how he got stronger after losing arm, the point is you don't become a Yonko without getting stronger. Shanks wasn't a Yonko when he had 2 arms, after losing his arm, in 6 years he become a Yonko.

Damn Sanji fans voted this chapter a 1 and a 2 lmfao

- Will of D shit, Laws ambition
- Trafalgar “Surgeon of Death” Laws presence
- Kaido takes out the garbage
- Eustass Kid
- Yamato swinging Haki at numbers
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Dawn of the era shit
- Big Mom swag

Literally no Sanji fans have voted for 1. And only 2 voted for 2. Stay mad...
Post automatically merged:

You say you hate Z vs S, but then go posting something like this. :goatasure:
We call them self righteous complaining snowflakes

I can think of a few things that would explain Ivankov being there, if it is him

Sabo does have Luffy’s Vivre Card and trauma from Ace. If Luffy’s card burnt up after the Kaido fight or the Mummy virus in Udon, that could have pushed him to get some RA members to get to Wano fast. Ivankov would come along because he likes Luffy and loves to troll Sanji

Karasu is the answer for how they would get there quickly, since he can make crows the others can fly on. That or a Lindberg invention.

They could also be going because of CP-0 and Orochi’s Vegapunk threat, as a result of the Doflamingo investigation, or something that came up at Reverie to do with Wano or the Kaido/BM alliance

And could Sabo bring Vivi? There‘s a suggestion that the WG framed him for assassination, maybe the RA rescued her at the time and they’re on the run. Vivi’s determined enough to demand to come with them.

Lots of possibilities and I don’t want to focus too much on it now cause I’ll be disappointed if the RA don’t actually show up.
I don't think theyre there for Luffy tho. Dragon prolly wants those ponegylphs to be translated since were now in the endgame and Law just found a ponegylph which he said doesn't interest him just after. Thats a weird detail to be added I mean why not just show him finding the RP in the first place.
And nows the best time to steal since everyone is busy with the fighting

mihawk said settling things,

No one win.

If you think mihawk was really thinking Post-Yonko Shanks didn't get stronger, and thinks that Shanks, who rivals Kaido and WB, isn't worthy of fighting, but Don Krieg, Vista and Pre-TS Luffy is? :milaugh: You are dreaming. The fact is that mihawk knows Shanks is stronger, he is making up excuses, just like he admitted the difference between himself and WB.

Shanks would never say that;

He rivals WB, Kaido.

While mihawk rivals Vista.

I don't care about how he got stronger after losing arm, the point is you don't become a Yonko without getting stronger. Shanks wasn't a Yonko when he had 2 arms, after losing his arm, in 6 years he become a Yonko.
So checking WB’s strength means he’s weaker:kaidowhat:
Post automatically merged:

:suresure: Follow your own advice. I never use that.

''rumors'',

Pre-Yonko Shanks vs mihawk is a rumor, just like Kaido's 1 v 1 invincibility, you've no problem with throwing that rumor to hype mihawk, but when it comes to Kaido's 1 v 1, ''oh no it's a rumor''.
There’s a difference between WB and Killer and if you don’t understand I’m not going to waste my time arguing with you

So checking WB’s strength means he’s weaker:kaidowhat:
the fact Sengoku thinks 3 admirals , 2 Legends , 5 Warlords , 30 Vice Admirals , a Hostage , 2 hidden plan , 100 of pasifista and + 100 K might not be enough for Whitebeard cause he can turn the table ...

prove Whitebeard > Mihawk nonetheless ...

even assuming otherwise make ZERO sense to plot ... ZERO ...

while

Big Mom fought Prime Beard with no scars
Kaido fought Prime Beard with no scars
Shanks clashed with Whitebeard on equal terms

Yonko are Whitebeards rivals and above rest of a the world ... a simple fact that all fandom should have agreed on it a long long time ago

How is not a L when he can't do much more to someone of his rank in a 2 vs 1 and he is already serious (Haki)? And your people thought he can solo King lol.
Or Kaido confirmed, again, above Mihawk which is Zoro's goal and you people seem him at Yonko lvl or as the strongest even?
XDD
Because it’s been 10 minutes since that happened... and there’s a virus running rampant that they gotta be careful of....

XDD
Stop being retarded

How is Kaido being n1 an L for us ? Not every Zoro fans tho that Mihawk was n1 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.