rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit that would be sick if not only Ivankov was here, but also Dragon as a result.

My only concern with all of this is, its been like a week since they reacted to the Sabo news, how are they here so quickly lol
Nah Dragon tips the scales. Oda wont do that.
If Ivankov is there, Sabo will be there too Im 90% sure. He was drawn in Wano clothes. Anime opening teased him with Ace and Jimbe.
Also that sound from the instrument is definitely not of a biwa. It seems like drums and symbol which is Iva's jam. So Iva is definitely a possibility

We can assume that they were at least close in power because WB talks about how word of the battle spread across sea. What would be so legendary about shanks mid diffing Mihawk.
Mihawk left because he doesn’t want to fight a one armed man. Sometimes since I think Powerscalers don’t actually read the manga but just skim it looking for feafs
There is no use arguing with you if you think someone gets stronger after losing a limb
He didn’t want to waste time with vista
No one ever said such a thing as they were being equals, and we didn't see how it happened or how it went, or how serious it was. WB said there was a duel, based on what he hears, he didn't see it, it's a rumor. Now that you are using rumors to hype mihawk, based on minimum 12 years before when Shanks wasn't even a Yonko, and obviously he got stronger after that, then you are trying to underestimate Kaido's title, by saying it's a rumor. Contradiction here.

What we know;
- mihawk or Shanks wasn't the victorious of their duel
- mihawk got the title without defeating Shanks? If Shanks is only a swordsman, how is this possible?
- Shanks got stronger by being a Yonko years after their duels with mihawk, but mihawk still has the title? Because Shanks isn't just a swordsman.

WB was talking about the ''legends'', the old times what he meant, the duel between mihawk and Shanks was very very old, but he says he still remembers, he also remembers Buggy. Buggy is a garbage, but WB is kind of guy that remembers such a things.

mihawk left marineford because they are not rivals, I just told you, you can't be fooling yourself by thinking that Shanks is a rival to Kaido, but mihawk doesn't want to fight Shanks because he actually thinks Shanks weakened. They didn't fight over +12 years. What he knows that Shanks leveled up by being a Yonko, mihawk never fought Yonko Shanks. Shanks got stronger. You don't become Yonko for no reason.

Btw Killer's comment doesn't prove sh*t other than that Kaido has the reputation of being the strongest which we already knew about

Killer is 1shot material for every single toptier, wtf would he know about who the strongest pirate is
Killer and the Kid pirates have fought against Big Moms crew, Shanks crew, AND Kaidos, I think he has that right to credibility

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Btw Killer's comment doesn't prove sh*t other than that Kaido has the reputation of being the strongest which we already knew about

Killer is 1shot material for every single toptier, wtf would he know about who the strongest pirate is
It is through games like this that circus clowns are losing their jobs to the WG guys.
Wasn't it just unconfirmed rumors? False?
OHH what a twist.

Killer and the Kid pirates have fought against Big Moms crew, Shanks crew, AND Kaidos, I think he has that right to credibility
If you actually think Kid and Killer vs Shanks would look any different than Kid and Killer vs Kaido then you're overrating the shit out of these supernovas
They get owned the same way by both Emperors.
Killer is only talking about Kaido's reputation

It is through games like this that circus clowns are losing their jobs to the WG guys.
Wasn't it just unconfirmed rumors? False?
OHH what a twist.
Kaido being the strongest is FOLKLORE
It's sad because we all know It's irrelevant to the story as there is "Era/Age of Kaido", he will lose in this arc and BB will show a strength that far overwhelms anything Kaido can dish out

No one ever said such a thing as they were being equals, and we didn't see how it happened or how it went, or how serious it was. WB said there was a duel, based on what he hears, he didn't see it, it's a rumor. Now that you are using rumors to hype mihawk, based on minimum 12 years before when Shanks wasn't even a Yonko, and obviously he got stronger after that, then you are trying to underestimate Kaido's title, by saying it's a rumor. Contradiction here.

What we know;
- mihawk or Shanks wasn't the victorious of their duel
- mihawk got the title without defeating Shanks? If Shanks is only a swordsman, how is this possible?
- Shanks got stronger by being a Yonko years after their duels with mihawk, but mihawk still has the title? Because Shanks isn't just a swordsman.

WB was talking about the ''legends'', the old times what he meant, the duel between mihawk and Shanks was very very old, but he says he still remembers, he also remembers Buggy. Buggy is a garbage, but WB is kind of guy that remembers such a things.

mihawk left marineford because they are not rivals, I just told you, you can't be fooling yourself by thinking that Shanks is a rival to Kaido, but mihawk doesn't want to fight Shanks because he actually thinks Shanks weakened. They didn't fight over +12 years. What he knows that Shanks leveled up by being a Yonko, mihawk never fought Yonko Shanks. Shanks got stronger. You don't become Yonko for no reason.
what are you talking it was never stated to be a draw
Shanks lossed an arm then became magically stronger:kaidowhat:
Mihawk left Marineford because he didn’t want to fight Shanks because he didn’t want to fight a 1 armed man

They say Vista > mihawk as well, or DR Zoro > mihawk.

No one accepts mihawk's title as a fact, there is no such a thing as stable and fixed titles in the One Piece world.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-moments-that-the-info-boxes-has-deceived-you.1228/

Unless you think E.Oda personally told us mihawk's title to the viewers from outside of the manga, which he didn't, he never does that. Info boxes were never reliable, they were always based on what people in One Piece world knows, one person can still say Vista is better, mihawk needs to prove it.
But Nami WAS an Arlong Pirates officer....

Nah Dragon tips the scales. Oda wont do that.
If Ivankov is there, Sabo will be there too Im 90% sure. He was drawn in Wano clothes. Anime opening teased him with Ace and Jimbe.
Also that sound from the instrument is definitely not of a biwa. It seems like drums and symbol which is Iva's jam. So Iva is definitely a possibility
I agree, more likely ivankov to bring news about Sabo, or hes with Sabo already. Both outlets still point to a likely problem about Kuma id say since its a big plotline.

That said, I think if this is the case, its more likely just Ivankov and maybe Inazuma/Hack/Koala because if Sabo was here, why would they need Luffys help specifically to rescue Kuma? If Sabo is also MIA like Kuma, then it makes sense for Ivankov to ask to his only brother to help him find out where he is, as well as save Kuma. Which then leads me back to it really being about Vegapunk for a few reasons I mentioned previously

If you actually think Kid and Killer vs Shanks would look any different than Kid and Killer vs Kaido then you're overrating the shit out of these supernovas
They get owned the same way by both Emperors.
Killer is only talking about Kaido's reputation
you’re missing the point. They have street cred and precedence for fighting and comparing the crews, and so far they escaped the other Yonkos with mimimum casualties, whereas they lost everything and more with Kaido. It was decided with Apoo before they even began

Damn Sanji fans voted this chapter a 1 and a 2 lmfao

- Will of D shit, Laws ambition
- Trafalgar “Surgeon of Death” Laws presence
- Kaido takes out the garbage
- Eustass Kid
- Yamato swinging Haki at numbers
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Dawn of the era shit
- Big Mom swag

how can you hate this :gokulaugh::cheers::zosleepy: stay big mad
Zoroliebers took double L again this week bro (not a single new scratch on Apoo and Kaido is the strongest), what are you talking about?
And Sanji's CoO showed same feat as Enel by listening to conversations from far away.

I can think of a few things that would explain Ivankov being there, if it is him

Sabo does have Luffy’s Vivre Card and trauma from Ace. If Luffy’s card burnt up after the Kaido fight or the Mummy virus in Udon, that could have pushed him to get some RA members to get to Wano fast. Ivankov would come along because he likes Luffy and loves to troll Sanji

Karasu is the answer for how they would get there quickly, since he can make crows the others can fly on. That or a Lindberg invention.

They could also be going because of CP-0 and Orochi’s Vegapunk threat, as a result of the Doflamingo investigation, or something that came up at Reverie to do with Wano or the Kaido/BM alliance

And could Sabo bring Vivi? There‘s a suggestion that the WG framed him for assassination, maybe the RA rescued her at the time and they’re on the run. Vivi’s determined enough to demand to come with them.

Lots of possibilities and I don’t want to focus too much on it now cause I’ll be disappointed if the RA don’t actually show up.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Oda continues to shift everyone into positions.

-Linlin heads for Kaido
-Sanji separates from the gang for his personal encounters
-Kid and Killer finally get an update
-Franky is seemingly getting set up against Sasaki and armored division
-Tama establishes her means of enter and motivation for being here
-Momonosuke, Yamato and Shinobu are still on the move
-An update on Law and his main motivations now that Doffy is beaten

While we are waiting for 1000, I think this chapter teases some pretty interesting events on our way there. Sanji’s detour could prove rewarding.

The resistance on the main stage might try to stop Linlin from getting to the top to assist Kaido. They’d know it’d be almost game over for everyone at the top should they face two emperors.

Oda is setting up failure on Kid’s end. While Luffy took his time to learn advanced armament haki and the principles of it that’s it not about excessive force, Kid’s solution is just bigger and more excessive. And considering he’s a floor ahead of Luffy’s team, he might be Kaido’s next victim before Luffy shows up.

Lastly, Yamato refers to Momo as the one who will bring the dawn. The only characters that has applied to have been the Strawhats. I’ve never supported the Momo for nakama movement, though this has given it some ammunition. Momo can’t help bring the dawn if he’s only on Wano. Another detail would be Yamato’s transformation, which Oda conveniently shifts away from, leaving us to speculate further on whether they and Kaido are of the same species or a devil fruit of their own.

All in all, good chapter, though it was mostly transitionary, we got some interesting moments scattered around, and a bit more

Status
Not open for further replies.