rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone has noticed this but Oda may have just hinted at least 3 new strawhats...

Momo - Him surviving this war to guide the word to its dawn.

Yamato - Being Momonosuke's protector, her interest in other strawhats and her following Luffy's order to protect Momo & Shinobu at all costs.

Law - His goal/dream seem to suggest that being pirate king isn't his goal and the only way to achieve that is to follow the strawhats since Luffy isn't interested in the D clan. Heck he even trusts Luffy's crewmate enough to tell her his deepest secret.
I am not sure about the law and momo though

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
NoboDy wAntS tO bE a yOnKo

Who said they want to be a Yonko? Even Yonko doesn't want to be a Yonko. :milaugh: I said everyone is after Yonko, not after WSS.

A completely different level competition, WSS doesn't have anyone is after because even Zoro gave up and begged mihawk, and mihawk trained Zoro so Zoro can fight against Shanks's top commanders , not even Shanks, while Luffy fights Shanks, mihawk will never face someone on Yonko level Luffy, Shanks, Kaido, Big mom, and Whitebeard, even when mihawk was allied with marineford Admirals, Fleet Admiral and other Shicihibukai and marine army at his back, he couldn't fight Whitebeard, if he can't fight Whitebeard when he was allied with marine Admirals and other Shichibukai, how can he even fight with Yonko in another situation? Never. There is levels to this, mihawk's level is with Vista, and training Zoro so he can fight against Shanks's underling commanders.
Nobody is after a Yonko. They are all after the treasure in Raftel, Yonkos are just one of many obstacles in the way. :milaugh:

I never said we’ve seen him go all out, all I said was that ever time that there is a possibility that combat might happen shanks pulls out his Sword. When he meets ace he first reaches for his sword and when he stops the war he pulls out his sword.
Nevertheless you still haven’t answered my question was Shanks almost equal to Mihawk while using his SECONDARY fighting style!?
Kizaru used a sword against Rayleigh. He could use a different technique, but he didn't. There are stylistic differences, but to say that Shanks has nothing but a sword techniques when he fights is reaching and baseless, and desperate.

What we know Shanks rivals the strongest pirate Kaido, and WB.
Mihawk does not.

Mihawk trained Zoro so Zoro can fight Shanks's commanders, not Shanks. Shanks will still fight Luffy. Luffy will not fight mihawk.

Not sure if anyone has noticed this but Oda may have just hinted at least 3 new strawhats...

Momo - Him surviving this war to guide the word to its dawn.

Yamato - Being Momonosuke's protector, her interest in other strawhats and her following Luffy's order to protect Momo & Shinobu at all costs.

Law - His goal/dream seem to suggest that being pirate king isn't his goal and the only way to achieve that is to follow the strawhats since Luffy isn't interested in the D clan. Heck he even trusts Luffy's crewmate enough to tell her his deepest secret.
This is so hype

I’m not sure why people are putting so much weight into Killers statement, Its just hearsay. In Dressrosa the citizens thought luffy was 25 feet
They say Vista > mihawk as well, or DR Zoro > mihawk.

No one accepts mihawk's title as a fact, there is no such a thing as stable and fixed titles in the One Piece world.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-moments-that-the-info-boxes-has-deceived-you.1228/

Unless you think E.Oda personally told us mihawk's title to the viewers from outside of the manga, which he didn't, he never does that. Info boxes were never reliable, they were always based on what people in One Piece world knows, one person can still say Vista is better, mihawk needs to prove it.

They say Vista > mihawk as well, or DR Zoro > mihawk.

No one accepts mihawk's title as a fact, there is no such a thing as stable and fixed titles in the One Piece world.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-moments-that-the-info-boxes-has-deceived-you.1228/

Unless you think E.Oda personally told us mihawk's title to the viewers from outside of the manga, which he didn't, he never does that. Info boxes were never reliable, they were always based on what people in One Piece world knows, one person can still say Vista is better, mihawk needs to prove it.
Those are major plot twists do you want Oda reveal it right away. You sir a a master of false equivalency

Status
Not open for further replies.