rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Also this more or less confirmed that we're getting the meaning of D at the end of the arc.

Law ain't staying with straw hat and he must know the meaning especially if he really gonna die
It has been a long long journey.

Nico Robin had the chance to get the meaning in Sabaody but she preferred not to, so Robin let us wait additional 11 years since then (lol).

Now I don't know if the meaning is going to be revealed as soon as in this arc cause I think the SHs need to retrieve the significance from all Poneglyphs first.

Rayleigh stated that in order to obtain a proper picture over the Void Century all Pones had to be found, but if the Will of the D. is eventually strictly connected to that, that shall be the only way.

Really. Onigashima isnt its original name. Both yamato and kaido are dragons.
The third race meme doesnt have but shes not worried about it cause she knows kaido owes her and has a daughter.
If kaido just came to wano when orochi let him in why would he know about the "old kozuki way"
I am confident that if this chapter was about Mihawk beating the shit out of a bunch of powerful Marines and the chapter was titled "The Island of the Strongest", that you would not be saying this.

I am confident that if this chapter was about Mihawk beating the shit out of a bunch of powerful Marines and the chapter was titled "The Island of the Strongest", that you would not be saying this.
Ofcourse he would. He loses all credibility when he not talking about Mihawk and Zoro. He literally finds anyway to hate. I don't even like Kaido and wish Mihawk was stronger, but he not. Its just not the story, people just can't get over that fact.

Shanks is more important than Kaido and Linlin for Luffy. Luffy specifically said, Shanks won't be the first Yonko that he defeats.

Shanks said he won't see Luffy because of their promise.

Shanks makes mihawk his girl in terms of importance and power to the story. Shanks is rival with Kaido, the strongest pirate in the world, and the main character gave his word to the guy, thus he won't see Shanks until Luffy defeats a Yonko and becomes Yonko level.

Shanks already proved himself against the strongest pirate in the world; Kaido. Shanks is >>>>>>> mihawk who is equal to Vista.
Shanks is a swordsman, Mihawk is the Worlds Strongest Swordsman. And if you don’t believe Shanks is swordsman what about the time when he met ace. The first thing he does when he senses a threat from ace is that he reaches for his sword. This was 1 year after Shanks became a Yonko.

When Shanks end the war he pulls out his sword

@Erkan12 do you honestly believe that shanks fought almost equally with the WSS with his SECONDARY fighting style.

Not sure if anyone has noticed this but Oda may have just hinted at least 3 new strawhats...

Momo - Him surviving this war to guide the word to its dawn.

Yamato - Being Momonosuke's protector, her interest in other strawhats and her following Luffy's order to protect Momo & Shinobu at all costs.

Law - His goal/dream seem to suggest that being pirate king isn't his goal and the only way to achieve that is to follow the strawhats since Luffy isn't interested in the D clan. Heck he even trusts Luffy's crewmate enough to tell her his deepest secret.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Not sure if anyone has noticed this but Oda may have just hinted at least 3 new strawhats...

Momo - Him surving this war to guide the word to its dawn.

Yamato - Being Momonosuke's protector, her interest in other strawhats and her following Luffy's order to protect Momo & Shinobu at all costs.

Law - His goal/dream seem to suggest that being pirate king isn't his goal and the only way to achieve that is to follow the strawhats since Luffy isn't interested in the D clan. Heck he even trusts Luffy's crewmate enough to tell her his deepest secret.
Rip chopper

Yamato is amazing like always! And now its hinted that she may even have a devil fruit! She also recognizes Cyborg Franky. Yamato for Straw Hat!

:optimistic:
Kaido beating down the scarabs makes me happy. And with Big Mom joining they are in for a ass whooping. :finally:

Don't care about Law and his interest in the Poneglyphs or the Will of D right now, get back out there and help the alliance already! Dudes just disappeared and has done nothing since the war started.
:sighting:

Hope Black Maria gives Sanji the L (like with every woman) so Robin can fight her! :optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.