rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack literaly pushed Ashura back once he got off his crocodile and got serious.
Ashura had a draw with Inu, Ashura wouldn't beat base form Jack. Jack would simply outlast him. Or use hybrid and destroy him.

That's a complete lie...they literaly said the only one they could not overwhelm was Jack.
Jack used the poison gas to finish the 5 day long fight.

Simple plot. Same thing Kaidou went to Zoan form to get his ass whooped.

That doesn't put you on YC level. Just because you have 1 thing on a high level, doesn't make you ignore all other stats. Kinemon couldn't overpower fucking brook and you are telling me Kinemon is YC level...
I dont have energy anymore to debate this so lets just agree to disagree...
:cheers:

Shanks is more important than Kaido and Linlin for Luffy. Luffy specifically said, Shanks won't be the first Yonko that he defeats.

Shanks said he won't see Luffy because of their promise.

Shanks makes mihawk his girl in terms of importance and power to the story. Shanks is rival with Kaido, the strongest pirate in the world, and the main character gave his word to the guy, thus he won't see Shanks until Luffy defeats a Yonko and becomes Yonko level.

Shanks already proved himself against the strongest pirate in the world; Kaido. Shanks is >>>>>>> mihawk who is equal to Vista.

Shanks stopped Kaido from attacking WB, by fighting with him.

Shanks got no injury from fighting and stopping Kaido, imagine Fujitora was in bandages after fighting Sabo.

Try to read the manga, and Zoro already begged like a clown in front of mihawk, their rivalry is over.

Kaido - the strongest pirate ~ his Yonko rival Shanks ~ his Yonko rival Linlin >>>>>> mihawk, who stalemates with Vista.
Headconnon nonesense. You don't know what happened between Shanks and Kaido. Mihawk is strongest Swordsman. Fact

YC is a yonko commander...Wb have 16 of them, black beard have 10, big mom have sc+veterans and I am talking about general YC level not YC1 level..
Sigh...
1st: There is not such thing as YC 1 level, YC 2 level, YC 3 level etc. Pure fanmade ranking, which has no clear indicator or definition.
2nd: What is know as ''YC level'' in the community (The level name is fanmade) - are the top 3-4 people in a Yonkou Crew, who are CLEARLY ABOVE the rest of the crew. Like the Sweet Commanders, All Stars etc.
Izo is just in a leading position from 16 total. They are called ''Commanders'' - this is just how they are called in the WBC. They are not YC level like Cracker, Smoothy, Katakuri, Jack, Queen, King etc.
In Kaidou's Crew the YC level guys are called ''All Stars'' - following your logic they are not YC level.
The only guys on YC level are Marco, Jozu and Vista. They were portrait better than any other ''Commander'' from whitebeard and had the best feats. Everybody else of the ''Commanders'' had either no feats or bad feats and were not even close in comparision to Marco, Jozu and Vista.

You are long enough on forums to know that...
Blackbeard calls himself Admiral - that doesn't make him an Admiral. He is a Yonkou. It's just a name.

Alot of low iq memes going on.

We all knew this was going to happen Kaido gets pushed back then he’s going to take over and beat the scabbards.

The strongest quote from Killer I’d wait for the viz before jumping for joy we’ll see how it’s translated.
Headconnon nonesense. You don't know what happened between Shanks and Kaido. Mihawk is strongest Swordsman. Fact
I’ve told @Erkan12 before, he doesn’t see Mihawk that high no matter what
Post automatically merged:

Zolo cant even beat grifters lmao
Just use your head a little

Shanks is more important than Kaido and Linlin for Luffy. Luffy specifically said, Shanks won't be the first Yonko that he defeats.

Shanks said he won't see Luffy because of their promise.

Shanks makes mihawk his girl in terms of importance and power to the story. Shanks is rival with Kaido, the strongest pirate in the world, and the main character gave his word to the guy, thus he won't see Shanks until Luffy defeats a Yonko and becomes Yonko level.

Shanks already proved himself against the strongest pirate in the world; Kaido. Shanks is >>>>>>> mihawk who is equal to Vista.
Idk about all that mumbo-jumbo at the bottom but I do think Shanks is the end all be all for Luffy by the end and Mihawk is proof of that.

The reason is 3-fold.

- Now Mihawk isn't a Shichibukai, meaning he is on the move. No more stagnation

- Mihawk's only known association with another Pirate is Shanks. Thats it. Post-Shichibukai status, I would not be surprised if Mihawk allied with Shanks for whatever goal Shanks has, purely to.....

- Face Zoro as his last battle. If he is Zoro's last battle, and Mihawk is likely to be present with Shanks and no one else, it insinuates that Luffys final battle is with Shanks, and even things like Usopp's final battle being against his father.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No one cares WSS, everyone is after Yonko.

Even Zoro gave up on WSS and begged to mihawk, because Luffy needs to beat Yonko and he needs to help him to defeat Yonko.
The legendary Ekran logic at display, again. :milaugh:
Read the manga, nobody wants to be a Yonko. At least someone wants to be a WSS.
Never achieving their dreams<Mihawk achieving his dream.

Alot of low iq memes going on.

We all knew this was going to happen Kaido gets pushed back then he’s going to take over and beat the scabbards.

The strongest quote from Killer I’d wait for the viz before jumping for joy we’ll see how it’s translated.

I’ve told @Erkan12 before, he doesn’t see Mihawk that high no matter what
Post automatically merged:

Just use your head a little
Doesn't matter where he sees. Just matter what the Manga said

Status
Not open for further replies.