rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do the Ace novel and databooks confirm Kaido as the strongest? What did they say?
Bro how much times i have to list his Potrayal. This is the last time i am going to do it.

They said Kaido the strongest in 1 v 1 in Ace Novel, Oda in an interview about Akainu and Kaido. His bounty etc... all those things put together leads me to believe Kaido is the strongest. You don't have to believe it. You can believe whatever you want. Has long has i know i got good basis for my argument. I don't even like Kaido that much has a character. Queen is a way better character to me.

Wow he landed one hit amd got overpowered the next second by base Jack. Ashura is as strong as the dukes, who couldn't defeat base form Jack.
Jack got trashed by Inu and Neko in Sulong while he was in his full Zoan form. Full Zoan forms are trash for fighting people - look at Kaidou getting trashed by Raizou while using full Zoan form.
And the rest of the RS are kinemon, kiku, raizou etc. They ain't even close to YC's.
Ashura landed an attack and Jack was still bandage up 5 days later, while Shuttenmaru was fighting the dog like the next day with no injuries looking fine. Shuttenmaru have feats of curting a Youkou. Ashura,Denjiro, Sulong Cat and Dog are commander level. The rest can be around Oven to snack level.

Wow he landed one hit amd got overpowered the next second by base Jack. Ashura is as strong as the dukes, who couldn't defeat base form Jack.
Jack got trashed by Inu and Neko in Sulong while he was in his full Zoan form. Full Zoan forms are trash for fighting people - look at Kaidou getting trashed by Raizou while using full Zoan form.
And the rest of the RS are kinemon, kiku, raizou etc. They ain't even close to YC's.
No shutenmaru on equal with jack when they fight at earlier arc with either side win so its draw..
Neko and inu have upper hand when fight at zou until Jack use dirty tactic to win...
And Lol in this case jack is dumb not using his full power too when both neko and dog use their trump card so its L anyway...
Kinemon kiku raizo manage to damage kaido a little when arguable YC1 luffy cant do shit on kaido lol...

Nice chapter.
Yamato is getting better characterization, I want to see more of her fighting style. What are these things she can throw with her club, is it an ability due to a df, haki, a kind of slash or a combination of abilities?

It wad also interesting when she said that momo will bring the dawn. Maybe opening Wano is the first step to bring that dawn and it has something related to the D clan since we saw Law thinking about that too.

Big Mom going straight to the roof is a good thing. No more plot against her hopefully.

I think chapter 1000 will have the 2 Yonko vs some supernovas fight starting.

The part with Sanji is intriguing. If it was just a joke, I don't think Oda would have ended his chapter with it. At least I hope so. I don't want to see Sanji getting another beating from a woman although I doubt that would happen since Jimbei and Luffy are here.

Shanks stopped Kaido from attacking WB, by fighting with him.

Shanks got no injury from fighting and stopping Kaido, imagine Fujitora was in bandages after fighting Sabo.

Try to read the manga, and Zoro already begged like a clown in front of mihawk, their rivalry is over.

Kaido - the strongest pirate ~ his Yonko rival Shanks ~ his Yonko rival Linlin >>>>>> mihawk, who stalemates with Vista.

No shutenmaru on equal with jack when they fight at earlier arc with either side win so its draw..
Jack literaly pushed Ashura back once he got off his crocodile and got serious.
Ashura had a draw with Inu, Ashura wouldn't beat base form Jack. Jack would simply outlast him. Or use hybrid and destroy him.
Neko and inu have upper hand when fight at zou until Jack use dirty tactic to win...
That's a complete lie...they literaly said the only one they could not overwhelm was Jack.
Jack used the poison gas to finish the 5 day long fight.
And Lol in this case jack is dumb not using his full power too when both neko and dog use their trump card so its L anyway...
Simple plot. Same thing Kaidou went to Zoan form to get his ass whooped.
Kinemon kiku raizo manage to damage kaido a little when arguable YC1 luffy cant do shit on kaido lol...
That doesn't put you on YC level. Just because you have 1 thing on a high level, doesn't make you ignore all other stats. Kinemon couldn't overpower fucking brook and you are telling me Kinemon is YC level...

Shanks stopped Kaido from attacking WB, by fighting with him.

Shanks got no injury from fighting and stopping Kaido, imagine Fujitora was in bandages after fighting Sabo.

Try to read the manga, and Zoro already begged like a clown in front of mihawk, their rivalry is over.

Kaido - the strongest pirate ~ his Yonko rival Shanks ~ his Yonko rival Linlin >>>>>> mihawk, who stalemates with Vista.
Mihawk is lucky that kaido didnt aim to be WSS if he was then mihawk would be dead long ago LMAO...

You're reying on character dialogue to prove Kaido is the strongest, but when I give you an example of character dialogue (Kaido saying no samurai will be as strong as Oden) it means nothing to you apparently. You don't understand what I'm saying because you're being a hypocrite. Also dont compare the legitimacy of WB's title to Kaido's; Oda actually chose to call WB the strongest in the manga, without relying on "people say" rumors
the introduction of kaido is just very different, much longer with much more text in his introduction to present him. if whitebeard and mihawk have their title, it's only because that's what people say about them.
Several reliable people say kaido is indeed the strongest. Killer, Kid, Skull (in the novel)... like someone said before, it's a common knowledge or the general opinion in op world, not some rumor like "luffy is a giant" said by a unknown man one time.

Let's see how Oda deals this before judging
As a fan of Robin, I was excited at the idea that she would be part of the WCI rescue team which could have been a perfect opportunity for her to develop as a character (callbacks to W7 and EL). Let's be honest, she did nothing of substance in DR.

Oda literally throws at the last minute that you can make photocopies of the Poneglyph with no set up, no foreshadowing, and no hints so that Robin cannot come.

I love Oda but the perfect man doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.