rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaido D. Stronger

The power of Kaido can no longer be denied. To overwhelm the scabbards in such a convincing manner is a level of power not yet seen in One Piece. Truly this pirate is the strongest of all.
:steef::steef::steef::steef:
The number 0 calamity of the members of the beast pirates, who are led by the strongest.:kaimoji::kaimoji:

Who is Kaido?
1nd - for the blind, Kaido is the light.
2nd - for the hungry, kaido is bread.
3rd - for the sick, kaido is the cure.
4th - for prisoners, kaido is freedom.
5th - for Kaido liars it is the truth.
6th - for the lost, kaido is the way.
If Kaido has millions of fans, I am one of them. If Kaido has only one fan, it's me, if he doesn't have any fans, it means not I'm more on earth :queenhear:

:king:If the world is against Kaido, then I will be against the world.

Where's your proof? :seriously:
All the potrayal Kaido has gotten from databooks, manga, statements. I actual read the story and take what it gives me unlike alot of people here. Ace novel said he the strongest, Killer calls him strongest even though they had run ins with Shank Pirates and seen BM in action, highest bounty, said by people that in 1 v 1 always bet on Kaido. Various things the story keeps showing us. I am not going to ignore them. This is why allt of people powerscaling gets messed up because they use their feelings over what manga gives them. I like Mihawk way more than Kaido, but Kaido still stronger by the story.

:steef::steef::steef::steef:
The number 0 calamity of the members of the beast pirates, who are led by the strongest.:kaimoji::kaimoji:

Who is Kaido?
1nd - for the blind, Kaido is the light.
2nd - for the hungry, kaido is bread.
3rd - for the sick, kaido is the cure.
4th - for prisoners, kaido is freedom.
5th - for Kaido liars it is the truth.
6th - for the lost, kaido is the way.
If Kaido has millions of fans, I am one of them. If Kaido has only one fan, it's me, if he doesn't have any fans, it means not I'm more on earth :queenhear:

:king:If the world is against Kaido, then I will be against the world.
Ngl I respect Kaido for bodying these scabbards, it was ridiculous he was getting clowned for so many chapters

All the potrayal Kaido has gotten from databooks, manga, statements. I actual read the story and take what it gives me unlike alot of people here. Ace novel said he the strongest, Killer calls him strongest even though they had run ins with Shank Pirates and seen BM in action, highest bounty, said by people that in 1 v 1 always bet on Kaido. Various things the story keeps showing us. I am not going to ignore them. This is why allt of people powerscaling gets messed up because they use their feelings over what manga gives them. I like Mihawk way more than Kaido, but Kaido still stronger by the story.
So most of your evidence is people calling him the strongest, but when Kaido said no samurai will ever be as strong as Oden it doesn't mean anything to you and you think EoS Zoro low diffs Oden...

Aight

So most of your evidence is people calling him the strongest, but when Kaido said no samurai will ever be as strong as Oden it doesn't mean anything to you and you think EoS Zoro low diffs Oden...

Aight
What does Kaido saying that have to do with Kaido being the strongest. I am still trying to understand what your trying to say. Do you want to actually make a point or just keep repeating samething. Yes people calling him the strongest like people called WB the strongest and Mihawk the strongest. Also his bounty. I gave you various reasons. Idc if you take them.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Ngl I respect Kaido for bodying these scabbards, it was ridiculous he was getting clowned for so many chapters
I also think so, but I believe that oda did well to respect the hems.
They are the main samurai force in the country, and the ODEN retainers, they have been holding on to hatred for 20 years, kaido going there and taking them down with his king's haki would be sad.

X Drake uses his hybrid form to take down in one hit the headliner like Luffy decided to go Gear 4th to take down the other headliner. If Luffy didn't need Gear 4th why he should have used that in first place? It's a war and he needs to save his energy, I don't think he decided to waste his energy just for the sake of the show. Just look at how he decides to go Gear 4th vs Ulti only when he needed. Yamato was playing with Ulti since he didn't use any special technique or transformation and he was just blocking her hits and talking to Luffy while doing it :milaugh:

Just take the L and learn how to reason.
Before telling people to know how to reason,learn to look at things objectively
1) Luffy was too fast for Ulti in 1vs 1 and had the upper hand the entire time

2) Yamato and Luffy also clashed evenly

3) Yamato clashed evenly with Ulti too the second time

4)Luffy koed the number using G4 along Drake going hybrid to do the same.

Now I'm asking you,Luffy didn't need to use G4 when they were having their 1vs 1 but needed it for the number; does it mean Number>Ulti?
And since Yamato clashed evenly with Ulti the second time, Number>Ulti~Yamato???

You see how your logic works?

What does Kaido saying that have to do with Kaido being the strongest. I am still trying to understand what your trying to say. Do you want to actually make a point or just keep repeating samething. Yes people calling him the strongest like people called WB the strongest and Mihawk the strongest. Also his bounty. I gave you various reasons. Idc if you take them.
You're reying on character dialogue to prove Kaido is the strongest, but when I give you an example of character dialogue (Kaido saying no samurai will be as strong as Oden) it means nothing to you apparently. You don't understand what I'm saying because you're being a hypocrite. Also dont compare the legitimacy of WB's title to Kaido's; Oda actually chose to call WB the strongest in the manga, without relying on "people say" rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.