rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when it's Drake,we are in a war so he absolutely needed that to take the number,but when it's Yamato,"she was playing around like with Luffy"
Your logic doesn't make sense but :okay:
Yamato is hampered by Momo and Shinobu.
Luffy is the main character due to massive PIS and slowdown to hold him up to chapter 1000 with the nonsensical excuse to "save stamina".
Drake is an ancient zoan, he should have even less reason to be holding back "stamina".

You forget their 2nd clash before Luffy asked Yamato to take care of Momonosuke? They clashed evenly for 2 chapters then Yamato ran away to pursue Momo.
first of all, number of chapters doesn't dictate the flow of time only flow of events can dictate
second, they didn't clash evenly for 2 chapters...and Yamato is just blocking the attacks from Ulti while conversing with Luffy...so I don't call that "even" clash

What reason exactly is there to doubt him being the same 20 years ago?
There is not even the slightest hint of Kaido's WSC or WSP title, nor was he ever referred to as one. In fact, the first and only 1v1 with Oden, he was on the losing end.

Is there anything different about Kaido or you are trying to protect WB/Roger?
With all the hype and Portrayal, these two have no need for protection. They're comfortably above anyone alive.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
There is not even the slightest hint of Kaido's WSC or WSP title, nor was he ever referred to as one. In fact, the first and only 1v1 with Oden, he was on the losing end.
There was no WSS title on Roger either yet he was one...
No, the actual fair fight between Oden and Kaido ended in a draw, in Orochi's castle.
With all the hype and Portrayal, these two have no need for protection. They're comfortably above anyone alive.
We went through this already... We disagree on it.

first of all, number of chapters doesn't dictate the flow of time only flow of events can dictate
second, they didn't clash evenly for 2 chapters...and Yamato is just blocking the attacks from Ulti while conversing with Luffy...so I don't call that "even" clash
Never said number of chapters indicated duration of Battle.
Lol maybe you didn't read the whole clash
At the beggining,they were clashing with no one overpowering the other.
Then Yamato started conversing with Luffy
Doesn't change they first clashed at the beggining

Yamato is hampered by Momo and Shinobu.
Luffy is the main character due to massive PIS and slowdown to hold him up to chapter 1000 with the nonsensical excuse to "save stamina".
Drake is an ancient zoan, he should have even less reason to be holding back "stamina".
Yamato was about to transform this chapter implying she too has a Zoan so yeah she should also have no reason to hold back stamina.

I actually like Yamato but all I see you guys doing is making excuses for her.

-Chopper is already dead:gokulaugh:
-Lawbin,i know what SUUUPER character won't like that:fransuper:
-It wouldn't be more convenient for Law to go to the saloon floor?with his ability he can still the antidote and Apoo's heart and submit him to the alliance
-With 2 younkos up and Oda still delaying Zoro.I'm very angry with that
-Kid and killer should meet with Hawkings,he also betrayed them
-The woman voices is black maria.Guess Sanji is going to meet her.Well I'd not careas long as he doesn't stay with Hiyori,yeah i'm cool with it:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.