rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've preferred it be King having his 'Katakuri donut moment' showing how much of a pervert he is like Queen insinuated when he was introduced but I highly doubt it. He's commanding the Beasts Pirates during what he called the worst situation for the Beast pirates.

We're seeing Flying 6 match ups at the moment. Page One and Ulti being stalled by the Baboon, Sasaki with Franky. My guess (75% certainty) it's Who's who with one or both of his cat girls. We saw how chummy he was with them, so it makes the most sense.

Zoro is being stalled by Apoo & Co, Sanji is also about to take a detour. This is the first significant enemy they've faced since the climb so one of them is about to stay behind for Luffy to advance.

Which means King will most probably be fighting Marco, when Luffy finally reaches the roof. They haven't met each other since Marine Ford (Luffy & Marco) , Marco being the one telling Luffy to go on ahead while he keeps King busy looks certain to happen.

Yamato > Jimbei

Calling it, 4th strongest SH inc
Why not third? :P

She was more impressive than Sanji.

Sanji was clearly dominating Page One, but Yamato was utterly annihilating Ulti, which is even somewhat stronger than the brother going by the so-far-shown portrayal.

Sanji didn't use all his power but nor did Yamato since we found out she can transform.

So at least AP wise Yamato > Sanji, I dunno about the rest. We will discover it.

P

PeperLevi

Do you think that's the extent of Zoro's power?
I am giving Apoo and Linlin the proper respect certain peoples don't.
And you can't deny that Linlin has the right of give Luffy a painful and valuable lesson after he phonily get a reputation over the world of be a pirate in the same league of her when all he did was mess around in her territory and escape like a coward.
@Ice devil slayer @HA001 @MarineHQ62

Why not third? :P

She was more impressive than Sanji.

Sanji was clearly dominating Page One, but Yamato was utterly annihilating Ulti, which is even somewhat stronger than the brother going by the so-far-shown portrayal.

Sanji didn't use all his power but nor did Yamato since we found out she can transform.

So at least AP wise Yamato > Sanji, I dunno about the rest. We will discover it.
Zoro struggles against Gifters and can't even get the job done against Apoo together with Drake.

Yamato > Zoro

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Also, I absolutely LOVE her stated fascination with Franky...as a matter of fact, if my dear friend/escaped shadow/master memer @Akai2 would be so kind as to make a version of this
that says FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH FROBIN...NOW FRAMATO IS MY BEST FRIEND, I would be mighty grateful :finally:
He did it!! He really did it!! Everybody, you only have @Akai2 to blame for this one 😈

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
where is king?! i cant remember a floor like this...

Thats the room when Kaido order F6 to catch Yamato.

And just read the official translation, there is no way they call "lord" if thats Who'Who because him and Black Maria on the same league.
The only choice is either new character, Orochi, or King.

But i swear if we have another Katakuri's marienda moment but this time we see King's other side :stop:

Black Maria is calling Hiyori, Lord.... turns out they know each other, really well. As such seeing each other for the first time in a while they're getting a little naughty. Sanji stumbling upon them but soon his pervy thoughts are interrupted by Yamato running past him and into the place BM and co are.

at least that's how I'd have it go. rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.