Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Nah. No way does Zoro kill Kaido. Not in Luffy's manga.
I mean if Kaido is really meant to die then it obviously cannot happen with Luffy.

The only one from the alliance with the build to do it besides Luffy is Zoro (foreshadow ,the sword,Ryuma,tiger and dragon etc).

I expect him repeating or doing a better feat than Oden as minimum.

And if happens it would not be like Zoro owning Kaido lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Zoro looks better than 99% of characters in One Piece so I think its jealousy. People take Japanese drawings very seriously, and live vicariously through them.

Look at @Erkan12 , One Piece has made him a shameless pathological liar.
I can understand that.

But damn you are right. Their hate for a fictional character has no limits. Imagine going to twitter to ask the translators questions to try to throw shade at Mihawk and Zoro.
:believe:

Or spreading misinformation on purpose. That's not good.

I wonder what excuses people like him will invent to downplay zoro, if he kills Kaido
"that doesn't mean anything, sonji is way stronker than koido"
It would be cool to know what a home country reader thinks of Zoro strength.

Opinions vary per region I think .

Idk but I feel jap readers would not react in a bad way if Zoro kills Kaido they probably can see things we don't (cultural references).

@Den_Den_Mushi in your stance in Japan does something related to Zoro strength came to your ears a comment or something from the home country readers?

Thanks

Last edited:
It would be cool to know what a home country reader thinks of Zoro strength.

Opinions vary per region I think .

Idk but I feel jap readers would not react in a bad way if Zoro kills Kaido they probably can see things we don't (cultural references).
Zoro is, like, the "very strong and very badass guy" here, but people prefer Luffy (Oda said he would be brazilian in the real world, after all). And I don't think anyone cares about Sanji

@Den_Den_Mushi

Could you perhaps tells us what these kanji mean? And has anyone else noted the kanji for CoC? Are they always the same as Luffy's here

It’s just onomatopoeia
Luffy - ギン!- staring/glaring
Zoro -ゴオッ- similar to Mihawk but a sharper sound effect
Mihawk -ゴゴゴ - kind of like a menacing atmosphere or an intense buildup

I’m not sure if this is helpful to you. If you can find any more panels of COC use I’m happy to take a look