Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It’s just onomatopoeia
Luffy - ギン!- staring/glaring
Zoro -ゴオッ- similar to Mihawk but a sharper sound effect
Mihawk -ゴゴゴ - kind of like a menacing atmosphere or an intense buildup

I’m not sure if this is helpful to you. If you can find any more panels of COC use I’m happy to take a look
I will check some now. Gimme a couple of minutes.

Thank you.

@Den_Den_Mushi in your stance in Japan does something related to Zoro strength came to your ears a comment or something from the home country readers?
Do you mean how strong they think he is? I didn’t really discuss power levels with them but I get the feeling they’re more into the story/overall cool factor when judging characters. Which Zoro excels at of course :catpole:

Funny enough a giant cardboard cutout of this cover page was posted right outside the Jump shop in Tokyo Odaiba for people to take photos with. Just goes to show the popularity of Luffy and Zoro over there.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It’s just onomatopoeia
Luffy - ギン!- staring/glaring
Zoro -ゴオッ- similar to Mihawk but a sharper sound effect
Mihawk -ゴゴゴ - kind of like a menacing atmosphere or an intense buildup

I’m not sure if this is helpful to you. If you can find any more panels of COC use I’m happy to take a look
Here are some I found.

I am not 100 percent sure each of them indicate coc, like Luffy vs Chinjao, or Luffy passed out, or Mingo. The rest should indicate it.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Here are some I found.

I am not 100 percent sure each of them indicate coc, like Luffy vs Chinjao, or Luffy passed out, or Mingo. The rest should indicate it.
Fun fact, the onomatopoeia when Zoro glared at Enma and took his Haki back was similar to when Shanks scared off the sea king and when Luffy glared at the fake Luffy

Fun fact, the onomatopoeia when Zoro glared at Enma and took his Haki back was similar to when Shanks scared off the sea king and when Luffy glared at the fake Luffy

Yeah that's right, nice catch!

SFX here reads ギロ which is a sudden glare

And the ones here read ゴオォwhich represent a menacing aura. Very curious, Oda. Very interesting... :unsure:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah that's right, nice catch!

SFX here reads ギロ which is a sudden glare

And the ones here read ゴオォwhich represent a menacing aura. Very curious, Oda. Very interesting... :unsure:
Very very interesting indeed.

So Zoro has had both of those. Doesn't seem like a coincidence. But very enthralling. Thank you as always.

I'll make a Mihawk fanclub and not allow you in it :milaugh:
What do you like about Mihawk?