Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Literally @Kuro Ashi in this thread.:suresure:
Why are you picking me who in the majority of my posts in this thread have said Zoro will fight King and open Kaido's scar while Sanji fights Queen ?

Or said that Brook thinking the shaking of the island while Kaido makes it fly is caused by Zoro, is a good hint that Zoro will have CoC, like we got a similar clue with Usopp in Green Bit ?

If you count either Zoro or Sanji fans, you will barely get anyone more consistently reasonable than me :kayneshrug:

Is it however?

Fuji was portrayed being capable of lifting the entire Dressrosa for fun.

How much bigger is Onigashima compared to DR exactly?
lifting buildings of Dressrosa is nowhere as hard as lifting a real island ... like ... not even near close

and this is Kaido's side power ... something we JUST find out ... that's Fujitora main and strongest power

Kaido mid diff Fujitora

Last edited:
By the way, I'm happy the fight and the island will move to Wano... this way, Oda can:

- Tie everything together, and can involve everyone he needed for this war

- It's a MUCH BIGGER landscape.... which means, my theory of actually having a wide scale war on Wano is MORE FITTING than Onigashima alone, because Wano has different atmospheres/lands, and different geographical scenes that Oda can take advantage of to draw some of the BEST panels, as well as have some GREAT tactics shown on battlefield from different armies...

- It allows for the fight to be about "opening wano border" once again...

- It also allows for Kinemon/Otsoro reunion/ Momo/Hiyori/Orochi plot to resume...etc

- It allows for DIFFERENT parties (Yonko or admirals) to get involved and NOT feel that the place is too small or it's crowded for them...

- Lastly, I wonder, I checked Onigashima and Wano map, and I wonder where does Kaido intends to place Onigashima on!?
Is it gonna be dropped right on Flower Capital people's head? LMAO! I noticed that there is a HUUUUGE mountain that stands next to flower capital also!

so... what if Kaido will place Onigashima ON TOP of that mountain... kinda like Jack the beanstalk type of placement... where Flower capital will be like on floor/see level, while Onigashima will be above that level...

which will honestly be Oda's way to ONCE AGAIN... stall for something, or have his slow pace of "levels" until reaching Kaido....
Chapter 1000 is Kaido dropping the skull on the top of Mount Fuji.

:steef:

Stop leeching Kaido and Big Mom's feats
Shanks isn't. He still got clawed by non DF young Teach, and still had his arm eaten by a fish.
wait for god of elbaf ... and he will do his share ...

p.s

I'm fine if people accept Kaido , Big Mom and teach are above admirals and Shanks is not ...
Shanks is a big boy he don't need me to hype him .... he can do it himself in upcoming arcs

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
lifting buildings of Dressrosa is nowhere as hard as lifting a real island ... like ... not even near close

and this is Kaido's side power ... something we JUST find out ... that's Fujitora main and strongest power

Kaiod mid diff Fujitora
It's not that Oda would let Issho use the extent of his power like that.

Or else what kind of surprise effect would we get during the final war.

On the other hand Kaido can't do any better than this, no reason to believe Oda is still sparing anything else except for his Hybrid mode. But that won't be about lifting stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.