Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's HONESLT is not wank

tbh I do this 9 scabbards should be able to give an equal fight to Fujitora ...
2 of them already gave more damage to Jack than Fujitora did
and Fuji with another admiral still had a good fight with Sabo and 3 other dude

it's MORE THAN LOGICAL to say 9 scabbards are around same level as Fujitora

and Kaido beat them low diff
and he did it without hybrid

saying Kaido can mid diff Fujitora is not wank ... it's being MORE THNA FAIR

So it looks like Zoro really is going to fight Queen...but Sanji won’t be fighting King because
ONCE AGAIN
He just HAD to go get his dick wet, and now he’s been caught by a woman he’ll refuse to fight despite the fact that she could rip him to shreds if he doesn’t. Is anyone still laughing at this shit? Who still thinks this is a good way to write a character??
Yeah, I think Oda needs to realize that jokes and gags cannot be funny when it's reused for the 1000 times... it was fun with Kalifa, no need to use something we ALREADY KNOW its outcome... and actually I would be totally fine if Oda did a different outcome like having Sanji do some growth and being able to evade them and get out of the situation WITHOUT (breaking his code or getting humiliated) on his own... sure, if he does that, I'll be good, but we all fucking know that the SHs and alliances are being handed their Ls currently!

1- Red Scabbard got defeated
2- Nami/Usopp got squashed by Pageone/Ulti
3- I expect the same with Sasaki vs Franky (round 1) if he's main fight
4- I expect Sanji's L now to come from Black Maria...
and maybe Zoro will get his L from Queen or possibly King? who knows...

Point is.. Ls are coming to SH pirates now in order to build those Beast Pirates enemies and build the MATCH UPs... I just wished Sanji's L is coming from his main arc opponent, NOT Black Maria... it somewhat builds more intensity towards that main match for him...It's similar to the Kaku/Jyabura... Zoro got defeated by Kaku... then Zoro won against him later... Sanji on other hand, got defeated by Kalifa, and then wo against Jyabura but there was NO past defeated between Sanji/Jyabura... still was awesome to see, but I like the classic old school of getting defeated by someone to then defeat them later

Smoothie and the rest of the big mom pirates when they finally make their way up the waterfall
Frankly the use of the BMP by Oda risks to stay the same absurd and repetitive disaster for a very long time. The only things they have gotten ever since the Tamatebakko explosion BS is plot handicapps and wasted time.

And each time he does that my feeling that we may only see them in full action without any BS is after BM has another personality change that makes her revert to O-Lin and stop being an antagonist.

It's not that Oda would let Issho use the extent of his power like that.

Or else what kind of surprise effect would we get during the final war.
so the best Fujitora can do is surpass THIS RANDOM FEAT OF KAIDO?

you think you are helping him but not really ....

Kaido with beating 9 scabbards in without any damage and without full power proved he can mid diff likes of Fujitora
even with all the wank in the world ... Fuji can lose high diff and I doubt he get ... all the wank in the world

it's HONESLT is not wank

tbh I do this 9 scabbards should be able to give an equal fight to Fujitora ...
2 of them already gave more damage to Jack than Fujitora did
and Fuji with another admiral still had a good fight with Sabo and 3 other dude

it's MORE THAN LOGICAL to say 9 scabbards are around same level as Fujitora

and Kaido beat them low diff
and he did it without hybrid

saying Kaido can mid diff Fujitora is not wank ... it's being MORE THNA FAIR
Most of scabbards are almost fodders for the likes of Fujitora lmao.
Sabo and the other 3 dudes >>> scabbards, pretty simple.
Sabo defeated a dude around YC2 lvl in 10 minutes after his new powerup and he fought against Fuji in Reverie after some time with that fruit (=more control of it) and we don't know anyway how was the fight exactly, who participated, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.