- control at least three elements
- defeat 9 veteran to commander level fighters at once
- lift entire islands

The admirals can:
- control 1 element :risitasad:
- defeat 1 commander level fighter with help :chirstsad:
- only one of them can lift islands :pepemotion:

:pepecorn:
And Shanks had a scuffle with that island lifting, weather controlling beast with monstrous durability and arrives casually in MF to end the war.

:queenhear:

@Red Admiral @Seraphoenix

Fujitora is an admiral who will shine in end of series and lifted debris because it was what he had available in order to sink the fleet without damaging the island itself and its citizens (since he's a good guy) while Kaido is a main villain in his own arc and a character that will be defeated the next year (hopefully). Anyone trying to compare Kaido's feat to Fujitora's is missing not the big picture, but the tiny one too. Oda isn't writing those two scenes for you to make up the umpteenth idiotic power ranking nobody cares about.

Nooo c'mon!
Is he gonna take three chapters to get the island there? I'd rather have next chapter dedicated for that, where we just see everyone reaction, many slides, many people left and right are having earthquake type of reaction then, he places it by the very end, or at least a giant shadow loaming above Flower capital and ch. 999 is the placement... and 1000 is some other shit
What's more hype as far as Wano is concerned than Kaido moving Onigashima?

Obviously if chapter 1000 is some off Wano stuff then it's even better, but if we stick to it I don't think you can top that.

all of them can use Ryu
4 of them are official YC level strong , 1 of them were a WBP YC , 4 others are vet levle

and with Ryu and sword skill they are more than capable of damaging him good

it's a 9 Vs 1 .... Fujitroa can't win this easier than extreme diff
Boa sisters and Sentomaru prets can use Ryou as well, nothing impressive.
Only 3 of them have officially YC lvl strength, Denjiro didn't show anything of that power.
The others are irrelevant. Kinemon lvl and Denjiro who is above them but below the monster trio of scabbards.

Fujitora only needs to do that AoE attack and bye bye scabbards. They are not rubbermen.

Black Maria is a just bait for Sanji to make him leave luffy and jimbei and he can't fight woman. Jimbei is gonna follow luffy even if they are separated. Marco can also join the top with Zoro. kidd and killer are gonna join luffy also. So King or Jack are gonna fight one of them.

Left only queen, with his comment about judge, it's obvious now.
i don’t think black maria is enemy tbh

K

Kaido D. Stronger

it's HONESLT is not wank

tbh I do this 9 scabbards should be able to give an equal fight to Fujitora ...
2 of them already gave more damage to Jack than Fujitora did
and Fuji with another admiral still had a good fight with Sabo and 3 other dude

it's MORE THAN LOGICAL to say 9 scabbards are around same level as Fujitora

and Kaido beat them low diff
and he did it without hybrid

saying Kaido can mid diff Fujitora is not wank ... it's being MORE THNA FAIR
Whisper more sweet nothings to me baby :blush::blush:

Looking at the map, the Onigashima skull can land on the mountain tip.
Yeah, exactly what I said

Crazy theory!
The mountain is actually the "SPINAL CORD" for the giant skull of Onigashima... and it was stated before that the continent pillar Oars...etc they changed the landscape of Wano

That giant skull is an ANCIENT Weapon residing in Wano/Onigashima... and Kaido is simply assembling it cause that was his and Bg Mom goal... and all the "Udon mine" work Kaido was doing for prisoners, and people digging there was for search about power/ancient weapon clues...

I had this theory from a long time ago... I hope some of it comes to fruition at least

Status
Not open for further replies.