Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably the dopest feat for Zoro post timeskip. Apoo wasnt nerfed or anything, but Zoro got him. Zoro defeated a supernova captain..... After Luffy that is definitely the best feat in the strawhat crew.
It's not anything new though. Nitoryu Zoro made short work of Killer and Hawkins too, both of whom are relative to YC4 Snack.

I won't discount Drake intervention for now since we don't have full context, but Zoro's AP feats are ridiculous
:steef:

One thing im 100% SURE.

NONE of the F6 Will get One shoted, not even close to that.

Lots of people here are sleeping on them. LOTS.

Ulti that is not the strongest F6 made luffy Go gear 4 already. No Wonder Apoo is BELLOW them.

Whos who and Sasaki where more than Fine to fight Calamities, oda didint put these two so confident for nothing, and we still dont even know their fruits, their feats Will be insane and people here like i Said are sleeping in the F6 especially these 2.

I woundnt be SURPRISE at ALL If king fights marco and zoro before Go to kaido fights whos who that Will prove to have calamitie lvl. Franky wont won against Sasaki by any means, Denjiro Will come and have the final fight with his "friend".
Drake needed hybrid for apoo he aint that below them unless you put who who and sasaski over drake

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I don’t think Zoro would follow someone who is weaker than he is
Of course not, he also stated that he would have taken command if he felt Luffy wasn't good enough anymore.

I think by EoS the crew will also be disbanded, everyone will have achieved their dream so I can see this changing by EoS.

But regardless we are talking about non significant amounts, like Akainu Aokiji ratio of gaps.

Man, the one piece community is annoying. Before I went to any forums I loved Zoro. Now the Zoro wankers make it really hard to be a fan. All this Sanji vs Zoro stuff is just stupid.

Anyone with a brain knows that Luffy>Zoro>Sanji and there's not a huge gap between any of them. But the Sanji wankers somehow think Luffy>Sanji>Zoro, and the much more annoying Zoro wankers think that Zoro>Admirals>Yonko>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy>>>>>>Sanji. I swear you people have no brains on either side.

As long as everything is fucked up I'm okay.

But ngl. If 1000th is all about Luffy and co reaching the rooftop it's a little. A BIG FAT L.
Got a feeling 998 or 999 is the Act closer. 1000 to me still feels like a mid Act update outside Wano.

Depends on if Oda just focuses mostly on Luffy advancing 2 floors then next 2 chapters or just curs it regardless at that time. He DID promise updates to Sabo, Vivi and Hancock this year, so if not happening in these next 2 chapters (obviously Covid didn't help) then yeah, Act 3 will be a little longer, but it could also be a surprise character appearance at Wano

Man, the one piece community is annoying. Before I went to any forums I loved Zoro. Now the Zoro wankers make it really hard to be a fan. All this Sanji vs Zoro stuff is just stupid.

Anyone with a brain knows that Luffy>Zoro>Sanji and there's not a huge gap between any of them. But the Sanji wankers somehow think Luffy>Sanji>Zoro, and the much more annoying Zoro wankers think that Zoro>Admirals>Yonko>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy>>>>>>Sanji. I swear you people have no brains on either side.
Zoro >>>>>>>>> God

I expected Kaido and few high ranked memberd to fly to Wano at some point, but I never expected Onigashima in itself to go there, Oda def surprised me:myman:
The funny thing is that Kaido does says in his New Onigashima plan that Onigashima will be become the flower capital.

Some people first read that as Onigashima would be transported to the mainland and then they thought it was just a metaphor.

Turns out they are right. Guys like Tekking actually called. This man is moving the damn island

Last edited:
@MarineHQ62 @HA001

What are your thoughts on Kaido lifting Wano?

81 pages so I don’t wanna exactly read the entire thread lol.
Amazing feat. Not trying to underrate it at all.

Kaido's versatility has skyrocketed in the recent chapters.

- Elemental abilities
- Gravitational abilities
- Regenerative abilities

Together with his physical strength. He's really beastly as of now, still don't see the reason why people are taking shots at Fuji though.

Devil fruits > Haki once again lol

The only supernova to beat 3 Supernova!! The only supernova to stalemated an admiral with 1 sword!! Stalemated scabbard while nerfed tanked a hole in shoulder!! His entrance in Onigashima freaked out even Eustas kid!! One shotted Apoo the man that ko'ed the strongest Luffy!! Now, Marco tried to seek help from him!!!

THE MAN!!! RORONOAA!!! :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.