Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Got a feeling 998 or 999 is the Act closer. 1000 to me still feels like a mid Act update outside Wano.

Depends on if Oda just focuses mostly on Luffy advancing 2 floors then next 2 chapters or just curs it regardless at that time. He DID promise updates to Sabo, Vivi and Hancock this year, so if not happening in these next 2 chapters (obviously Covid didn't help) then yeah, Act 3 will be a little longer, but it could also be a surprise character appearance at Wano
I'ts my only wish. To 1000th be outside of Wano.

I need to refuel my love with this series.

It's not anything new though. Nitoryu Zoro made short work of Killer and Hawkins too, both of whom are relative to YC4 Snack.

I won't discount Drake intervention for now since we don't have full context, but Zoro's AP feats are ridiculous
:steef:
Killers not a captain, I don't care about killer....and Hawkins wasn't defeated that was just a clash .... Apoo was defeated that's the difference. He's done for....... This is an extremely impressive feat from Zoro.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
The only supernova to beat 3 Supernova!! The only supernova to stalemated an admiral with 1 sword!! Stalemated scabbard while nerfed tanked a hole in shoulder!! His entrance in Onigashima freaked out even Eustas kid!! One shotted Apoo the man that ko'ed the strongest Luffy!! Now, Marco tried to seek help from him!!!

THE MAN!!! RORONOAA!!! :finally:
Fujitora wasn't good enough to trigger his Asura during their encounter.

Zoro managed to push him back without it as well as no Enma training being undergone and Fuji called him Brutal even.

Kaido is looking like top 1 rn.

People like to say that Fuji lifting rubble was an indication that his gravity could be strong enough to throw people into space.

Well, guess what? Kaido can space toss too apparently.
First of all who the fuck said such stupid shit about Fuji, lol?

Second of all, Fuji has confirmed the widest ability range IN THE ENTIRE SERIES.
He is the first shown character whose range goes beyond the OP planet, so unlike Kaido, he somewhat has a way to affect the space, hence those silly theories from some guys.

I Will say It now and Will confirm It later.

Whos who Will be the Oponent of zoro before he damage/kill kaido.

Whos who is calamitie lvl, he wouldnt be so cocky and confident to fight king and the others If he wasnt.

None of the SH besides Luffy, zoro, sanji and jimbei and maybe Robin are able to take a F6 by themselfs. So no, Brook wont fight whos who and Win, franky wont fight Sasaki and Win.

The only supernova to beat 3 Supernova!! The only supernova to stalemated an admiral with 1 sword!! Stalemated scabbard while nerfed tanked a hole in shoulder!! His entrance in Onigashima freaked out even Eustas kid!! One shotted Apoo the man that ko'ed the strongest Luffy!! Now, Marco tried to seek help from him!!!

THE MAN!!! RORONOAA!!! :finally:
wouldn't have beaten apoo if it wasn't for drake helping

Man, the one piece community is annoying. Before I went to any forums I loved Zoro. Now the Zoro wankers make it really hard to be a fan. All this Sanji vs Zoro stuff is just stupid.

Anyone with a brain knows that Luffy>Zoro>Sanji and there's not a huge gap between any of them. But the Sanji wankers somehow think Luffy>Sanji>Zoro, and the much more annoying Zoro wankers think that Zoro>Admirals>Yonko>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy>>>>>>Sanji. I swear you people have no brains on either side.
Yeah both the Zoro wankers and Sanji wankers are the worst, both sides take things way too far sometimes and will have childish arguments with each other.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Amazing feat. Not trying to underrate it at all.

Kaido's versatility has skyrocketed in the recent chapters.

- Elemental abilities
- Gravitational abilities
- Regenerative abilities

Together with his physical strength. He's really beastly as of now, still don't see the reason why people are taking shots at Fuji though.

Devil fruits > Haki once again lol
Glad you recognized the greatness of the beast.:yodawhat::perocry:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Yes. This will be how it plays out though .

:sanmoji:

Dammm, so not only is Zoro going to one shot a supernova, cure the antidote, lead the demoralised samurais, slap up King and kill Kaido, but he's also going to soften up Queen for his big 2 v 1 battle with Jinbe and Judge's Son for their final battle of this arc.

Wororororo. Is there anything this man can't do?

:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.