Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro started by a casual swipe at Apoo. then he used 720 phoenix. Then he rushed him with Drake using haki last chapter. And EVERY SINGLE TIME he kept on saying "I don't have time for this" and we know he's trying to conserve his strength. So at the very least, he expected that him and drake could finish Apoo both fast and without using up a lot of energy. But Apoo would t go down.
That last line is all I'm trying to say here. Fact is Zoro, Drake and all the others ganging up on him were not able to overwhelm Apoo in seconds which was what I personally would have expected to happen under these circumstances.

Zoro's performance was disappointing to me because before all this happened, I would have never believed that Apoo would be able to hold off Zoro, Drake and a whole bunch of other guys by himself for this long. The fact that Oda decided to write the encounter that way instead of just having them instantly stomp Apoo shows where he thinks his battle skill stand.

Honest question, I love Zoro and I think that defeating Apoo is great feat but why people say it was a one shot? Zoro was launching attacks and fighting together with Drake for like 3 episodes, one shot its literally just one shot
It wasn't a one shot but the moment he got serious it was over. He did say that he didn't want to waste time and stamina.

Apoo is still immensely strong though, Roronoa Zoro is just being Roronoa Zoro the pirate hunter :cheers:

franky id put above robin though in strength... and oda actually gives franky fights so hes gonna fight sasaki.
whos who will fight yamato and i think thats been set up.
sanji and zoro will fight king and queen.
I think franky Will fight Sasaki but will lose, i see Denjiro being the One that defeat his "friend".

I think Yamato Will fight kaido with the others.

I like how Brook trolls zoro, your haki level is over 9000!

Zoro: It seems I don't know my own power:finally:

Yamato: um no, that is my dad making the island fly...
I like how Oda trolls you, chapter ends with Lord cliffhanger, at least according to our desired translation

You: Judge's son vs King!! King is having Merienda and Judge's son will ruin it :finally:

Oda: Um no, that is only Black Maria but I will add your boy is get captured again

Status
Not open for further replies.