Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Man, Kaido lifting an island is something I didn’t think we’d see after his other terrible showings lol. Finally man..this is the kind of shit I was hoping the Yonko would show back in 2018.

And Onigashima is an extremely large structure to straight up be lifted and carried over to Wano. Kaido may just pulled off the greatest feat of power in One Piece here.

I only see Hawkins switching sides, I doubt Apoo will.
Hawkins is probably already on Law's side. He let him live. And we have to see what Apoo does. I have a feeling being cut by Zoro will have him switching sides because he was pissed Queen put him in that predicament.

Mark my words, all 9 Supernova captains (Bege, Bonney and Urogue included) are meant to be Luffy's New Age allies, as Whitebeard had or any other Yonko currently has. The strawhat fleet are his subordinates, but the Supernova are his endgame allies. Not saying they will all follow him after this arc specifically, but I feel its super on the nose at this point:

- Law: Obvious
- Bege: Obvious
- Drake: Obvious and somehow Luffy will help him achieve his goals and change the Marines with Sword
- Hawkins: If already planning something with Law after being spared, he is right there with them
- Kid: On Luffy's right now, but I expect them to still be rivals after this arc. Potentially a big fight happens on Lodestar or near laugh tale and Kid concedes there as the last Supernova. Killer included.
- Apoo: wait later this arc, we'll see what happens.

- Bonney/Urogue: Need future arc focus but Bonney seems totally set up to support Luffy considering her tragic relationship with Kuma and potentially the Revo's. Urogue is an enigma

And Kaido moving Onigashima confirms, in my opinion, that the raid will fail
I think it's the exact opposite.
Many were wondering how the battle (which was foreshadowed to end at the Flower Capital) would have moved from Onigashima. One of the ways was with the initial defeat of the alliance and a second fight in the Flower Capital.
With that question out of the way, I think now it's clear the alliance will NOT fail and they will kill Kaido in the Flower capital. Where Zoro slays Kaido in front of all of Wano.

Man, Kaido lifting an island is something I didn’t think we’d see after his other terrible showings lol. Finally man..this is the kind of shit I was hoping the Yonko would show back in 2018.

And Onigashima is an extremely large structure to straight up be lifted and carried over to Wano. Kaido may just pulled off the greatest feat of power in One Piece here.
Yeah, I'm team admiral but it's great finally seeing Kaido deliver. Hope to see him pull more crazy moves.

Actually it seems Who's who's willingness to fight calamities was all a trick to get Drake.

When Drake gets cornered, Who's who and Queen seem to be quite friendly and their beef seemingly wasn't real
Yeah, could be but i dont think It is only for that.

If ulti is that powerfull and is not WW and Sasaki level , no way these two Will fight less than a stronger SH in my opinion or a Law or kid or Killer.

Hawkins is probably already on Law's side. He let him live. And we have to see what Apoo does. I have a feeling being cut by Zoro will have him switching sides because he was pissed Queen put him in that predicament.

Mark my words, all 9 Supernova captains (Bege, Bonney and Urogue included) are meant to be Luffy's New Age allies, as Whitebeard had or any other Yonko currently has. The strawhat fleet are his subordinates, but the Supernova are his endgame allies. Not saying they will all follow him after this arc specifically, but I feel its super on the nose at this point:

- Law: Obvious
- Bege: Obvious
- Drake: Obvious and somehow Luffy will help him achieve his goals and change the Marines with Sword
- Hawkins: If already planning something with Law after being spared, he is right there with them
- Kid: On Luffy's right now, but I expect them to still be rivals after this arc. Potentially a big fight happens on Lodestar or near laugh tale and Kid concedes there as the last Supernova. Killer included.
- Apoo: wait later this arc, we'll see what happens.

- Bonney/Urogue: Need future arc focus but Bonney seems totally set up to support Luffy considering her tragic relationship with Kuma and potentially the Revo's. Urogue is an enigma
Damn Hawkins is a thot, even Bege had more honor to stick to Luffy despite the odds against Katakuri and Big Mom

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Look at this monster, there is nothing in the world that he cannot do.:cheers:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Already answered but I will repeat since my previous reply is probaly x pages back xD.

First time in a long time i smiled reading the spoilers.

Zoro pogg

Kaido doing that Onigashima stuff also cool.

Not the best chapter or shit but definitely finally something that caught my attention.

I'll wait for the chapter, he might actually just be lifting the castle which would still be a good feat but the whole island seems weird. I hope he does it though, he would redeem a bit his poor showings in Dragon form.

Status
Not open for further replies.