Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Some fans are saying this was supposed to release on Zoro's birthday, but it got delayed because of the unplanned break 3 weeks ago.

I don't really buy it, but I've wanted to see Zoro have an emotionally charged fight for 10 years. He's gotten rare emotional stakes with Tama, Orochi, and now Kiku.

King's haki awakening and Ashura awakening aren't out of the question in this arc.

Although I'm still waiting to see how he saw Kiku's amputated arm specifically lol

It sounds so random :kaidowhat:

Just like last time
The Korean dude probably left our Kidd, BM , And other scenes

Wait tomorrow or Thursday to know whether zoro beat apoo alone or with Drake distracting apoo
Whether kidd us with luffy or not

Etc...
Dude left out 2-3 additional pages of Sanji, along with additional panels of BM, not 100% sure Kidd, Law, or Killer will be in this chapter IMO

Some fans are saying this was supposed to release on Zoro's birthday, but it got delayed because of the unplanned break 3 weeks ago.

I don't really buy it, but I've wanted to see Zoro have an emotionally charged fight for 10 years. He's gotten rare emotional stakes with Tama, Orochi, and now Kiku.

King's haki awakening and Ashura awakening aren't out of the question in this arc.

You know that WSJ already have 3 chapters in advance

J

Jo_Ndule

So it looks like Zoro really is going to fight Queen...but Sanji won’t be fighting King because
ONCE AGAIN
He just HAD to go get his dick wet, and now he’s been caught by a woman he’ll refuse to fight despite the fact that she could rip him to shreds if he doesn’t. Is anyone still laughing at this shit? Who still thinks this is a good way to write a character??
King = jabra
Queen = kaku

Sanji losing to BM means nothing, he'll beat King with help or not

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Shiki ain't even alive for all we know by the way.

I don't remember he was canonically stated to be alive, same goes with Rocks.
Oda said it would be very bad to work with her DF, since she was really a HACK, opelona in an interview.
More to see a ZOAN specialized in combat and defense with these powers, it makes the world tremble when I think of Hybrid awakened kaido. ;)

Well, to be fair he used to learn to fly, do Blue Walk, and producing flame by his own, unlike his siblings who can fly and produce fire from their daddy's suit. Now he also depends on his daddy's suit.

He used to save damsels. Now his selective CoO skips Nami's constant crying and begging for help, and instead went for hoe and got captured again.

His character progressed, only not forward.
I'd like to dismantle your post point by point but you're actually right:kayneshrug:
And as much as like Judge's son I can only agree.
Best we can hope for him is a 1v1 where he wins while losing the RS. Will it happen though?

Just like last time
The Korean dude probably left our Kidd, BM , And other scenes

Wait tomorrow or Thursday to know whether zoro beat apoo alone or with Drake distracting apoo
Whether kidd us with luffy or not

Etc...
True, but this chapter confirms that Zoro's AP/Lethality >>> Kid

- Kid's named attack = no lasting damage
- Zoro's named attack = defeats Apoo

Status
Not open for further replies.