Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol freakin Zoro hype chapter.. Was that Brook scene a CoC tease? Dude, Zorobois will go crazy on this, rightfully though..
Really want to know what his Apo finisher was.
And how did Black Maria catch Sanji? That's pretty interesting, it might tease her devil fruit ability.

And Onigashima gets moved is hella interesting aswell. Might indicate that the raid might end within the main plot line we have now, even if catastrophies will happen on the way to the climax, like the scabbards getting beaten and Luffy getting destroyed once more.

My only issue with those spoilers is that the antidote is real. Queen really made an antidote that could be stolen and used by the enemy. That’s way too convenient for my taste.
Its actually within the realm of Queen's character. He likes playing games and it was established at Udon. He put a collar on Luffy to do the death sumo matches and to have fun with it.

He explained when he gave Apoo the antidote that it wouldn't be fun if there wasn't a chance or something to that effect. Queen probably thinks he can handle them all himself, but he's just a fucked up person who likes watching Chaos ensue over it.

Half the reason I think Apoo is switching sides. He played games with him

Yeah, could be but i dont think It is only for that.

If ulti is that powerfull and is not WW and Sasaki level , no way these two Will fight less than a stronger SH in my opinion or a Law or kid or Killer.
But this is assuming the straw hats have to fight people of the same level.

Like isn't it more likely that the rules of shonen mean All the straw hats fight people stronger than them.

I still think Nami and Usopp will have another round and Nami and Usopp will win. I mean Ulti still hates Nami for the luff will be pirate king thing so she's not just going to let them go.

I'm very sure they will chase nami and usopp until they get a better plan and in the end Nami and Usopp will win.

And same for Franky and Sasaki. Even if Sasaki wins one round or something, I'm sure in the end Frank will win

You are of the mind that this war is near ending and that people will have easy wins since they are fighting people of relative caliber to themselves. nahhh.

This shit has like 40-50 chapters left to go and all the straw hats will go above and beyond and win

I think from the supernovas encounter with each other, especially Apoo. Oda is trying to tell us 2 things about supernovas.

1 - Supernovas are strong and they do not fear each other. They are at least high veteran level in strength.

2 - Oda won't allow one supernova to easily/quickly defeat another supernova. Regardless of the difference in their strength.

IE: Hawkins stopped an attack from Law, who's DF power is able to cut Vergo and a mountain.

My guesses of fights :

Luffy Will fight: Kaido
Kid Will fight: Kaido
Killer Will fight: Perosperos and kaido
Zoro Will fight: Whos who and kaido.
Sanji Will fight: Page One and Queen.
Jimbei Will fight: Jack and BM
Marco Will fight: King
Robin Will fight: Black maria and BM
Franky Will fight: Sasaki (lose), and BM
Nami and usopp will fight: page One and ulti (lose) and BM.
Carrot Will fight : Perosperos (lose) and BM
Brook and Chopper Will fight: Oniwabanshu and BM.
Yamato Will fight: Ulti and BM/kaido
Bepo, rest of laws and kid crew Will fight:BM
Denjiro Will fight: kaido (lose) Sasaki.

Guesses only.

YES!
- Zoro is enraged when he sees Kiku's severed arm fall from the sky.- Zoro defeats Apoo and gets the antidote.

YES!
- Queen is going to attack Chopper but Zoro stops him enraged.

YES!!!
- There is an earthquake, they don't know where it comes from (Brook mistakes it for Zoro's Ambition).

:watchout:

:Give them a chance Zoro!!

Sooo this pretty much confirms Zoro will be getting CoC this arc. WORORO!

Status
Not open for further replies.