• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Thanks to Redon & Korean leaks

Brief summary-

- Chapter 997 title : "Homura (Fireworks)".

- Sanji is caught by Black Maria.

- Kaidou envelops the island in a cloud and intends to take Onigashima to the Capital of Flowers.

BREAK NEXT WEEK
Damm, I was on the Zoro hype so much so that I even forgot to check the rest of the spoilers. Such is the power and intensity of the marimo hype.
:finally:

Anyway, mads props to Kaido for carrying a fucking Island, thats some uber hype, and as for Linsmoke-kun it's seems like it's business as usual.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
There's a whole list of people that want to murder the fraud, yet Zoro just happens to be the Super Rookie that saw most of his crimes in the Flower Capital by himself. Can't wait to see him beheaded. :milaugh:
The real reason why this Raid won't fail is because Oda can't draw his boi Zoro be defeated in a fair battle, lol.
This really be how Oda sees Zoro.

@Paperchampion23 also IMO since Zoro easily sliced and diced Apoo I believe both him and Sanji and way above Tobi Roppo level too
I think that was pretty clear when Sanji toyed around with P1. Say what you will about him actually defeating him, but I do think its abundantly clear that ZSJ are stronger than any Tobi Roppo and are ready to take on Yonko Commanders to advance.

If Franky vs Sasaki is happening. Then this is clear indication of that. I half expect then:

- Brook vs. Whos Who
- Chopper vs. Page 1
- Nami/Usopp vs. Ulti (They only teamed up to fight her prior, not P1)
- Robin vs. Black Maria

To help push the limits of each strawhats effectively. Having Nami/Usopp team up isn't even a bad thing. They are the weakest, and it would help if they worked together to take Ulti out. Chopper having his own fight against another "monster" like P1 would help drive that idea home too.

Personally I believe scabbards are out for the rest arc, even if they somehow get up I doubt they'll do much. Their big moment was against Kaido
Now that Onigashima is going to Wano, the opportunity for the scabbards to get relevant points has increased.

Like even if they are extremely weakened, now that we are retiring to mainland Wano, we can get smaller plot points like Kin'emon like protecting His wife tsuru from someone, then like Kanjuro could return and try to go after Hiyori but kawamatsu and Denjiro fight him even when they are very weak, and of course Orochi returns and the weakened scabbarda fight him

Their big moment was Kaido but it could be like Law in Dressrosa who could still help out a bit after getting severely beaten by Doffy. And Wano has enough loose plot points and many enemies that the scabbards can find something to do

I think Kaido moving Onigashima to Flower Capital shows the Raid won't end in failure and the Straw Hats have only one chance to defeat Kaido or die. Unless Oda comes up with some plot device to allow Straw Hats to run away and regroup.
Post automatically merged:
I'd agree with you but thing is act 3 hasnt ended yet and its supposed to be tragedy.

The title clearly states differently.

He was the WSM for a clear reason, also the gap might have been infinitesimal for all we know and we are both right so.
You are wrong bro, it is otherwise:

He was hyped as monster who fought equal with the Pirate King, overall he was right after Roger to became the Pirate king.
States implied that Whitebeard was equal to Roger and not weaker or stronger.

I think Kaido moving Onigashima to Flower Capital shows the Raid won't end in failure and the Straw Hats have only one chance to defeat Kaido or die. Unless Oda comes up with some plot device to allow Straw Hats to run away and regroup.
Post automatically merged:
I think the worst thing we'll see is everyone splitting up around Wano to fight people depending on what the plotline is.

I think its clear Oda wants the entirety of Wano to suffer here so it makes sense if the entire country witnesses the chaos.

I think that was pretty clear when Sanji toyed around with P1. Say what you will about him actually defeating him, but I do think its abundantly clear that ZSJ are stronger than any Tobi Roppo and are ready to take on Yonko Commanders to advance.

If Franky vs Sasaki is happening. Then this is clear indication of that. I half expect then:

- Brook vs. Whos Who
- Chopper vs. Page 1
- Robin vs. Black Maria

To help push the limits of each strawhats effectively. Having Nami/Usopp team up isn't even a bad thing. They are the weakest, and it would help if they worked together to take Ulti out. Chopper having his own fight against another "monster" like P1 would help drive that idea home too.
I dont see by any means Brook Fighting whos who that for me is calamitie lvl.

This arc pretty much feels like Enies Lobby and Marineford had a baby in some ways. Hopefully the former holds true and most Strawhats have huge powerups/fights.

There's a point where it'll be come unbelievable if they can't take out members of a Yonko crew here, then expect to fight Vice Admirals, Admirals, Gorosei, and 2 other Yonko crews for the EoS.

Like we need some growth here for the MCs finally
Luffy specifically said first chapter that his crew (no allies/friends) will surpass that of Shanks.
While I believe Oda is lowballing the time left before the end of the series, it's not like we have dozen of islands before the great war.
They're extremely outmached numerically, all will need to be somehow able to handle themselves or you're going to get situations like 2 chapters ago where Nami and Usopp almost died while their crewmembers were all busy doing something else.
Luffy's crew will have to step up at some point if his words are supposed to come true.

Last edited:

- Brook vs. Whos Who
- Chopper vs. Page 1
- Robin vs. Black Maria

I personally thought Page One was a lot weaker than Drake. From Sanji's fights with both opponents in the Manga. But now it's just purely conclusive.

Im curious still if Sanji will fight Queen or King

Also I hope Zoro's 1v1 (if he has one) is vs a pure swordsman as well. Anything else would just be a let down

Also I can see Jimbei fighting Queen or Jack as well. Very tough to tell, but one thing I have always learned from Oda and OP is to NEVER EVER jump to conclusions

@MarineHQ62 @playa4321
The raid will fail. You guys forgot that Greg twitted about it? He said that if Straw Hats's victory come with everything happening of their way,in the end it would be hollow and bad story work. Greg said things will happen to make Kaido's side get the upper hand,but the right time not arrived yet. Be patient.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ano-wont-be-easy-victory-for-luffy-side.7174/
They're already getting the upper hand with Kaido beating the scabbards and already setting his plan in motion. I'm saying that the alliance will get a major knock back on Wano, on the verge of being defeated, then through the Marines intervening they get their momentum back and pull through.

Status
Not open for further replies.