Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're already getting the upper hand with Kaido beating the scabbards and already setting his plan in motion. I'm saying that the alliance will get a major knock back on Wano, on the verge of being defeated, then through the Marines intervening they get their momentum back and pull through.
That doesn't explain how the Straw Hats are gonna stay another two weeks according to Hawkin's prediction :wonderland:

Unless Oda messes with our expectations.

Well if you sanji fans are still alive after WCI, SKK, King's merienda, i think zfc will be fine :)
For me as long i have my King vs Zoro, i can die in peace :amazing:
Sanji fighting King hasnt been disproven. Chilee.

And Zoro is having his fight with Queen now.

Ive said this for the longest time....Zoro will defeat Queen then Orochi. He will slay Orochi over the Flower Capital.

I think It can happen, nothing absurd but IS Just my guess that nami, Brook, franky, usopp and Chopper Will shine in other way, Finishing Oniwabanshu, numbers and gifters and helping in the fight against BM.

For me the Ones who Will take the F6 are:

Zoro - Whos who ( and fight kaido later)
Sanji- Page One ( And fight Queen later)
Denjiro - Sasaki
Yamato - Ulti ( And fight BM or kaido later)
Robin - Black Maria ( and fight BM later)

Drake is our Ally already.
Eh, idk about that. Franky 1 shot a Number. Gifters are a joke. Zoro took out multiple Onibawanshu offscreen.

These are the same people that took out CP-9 members of various strength together, I dont see why its an issue for lesser strawhats to take on the tobi roppo while the stronger fighters take on the calamities.

They all need to grow, and fighting Numbers, Gifters and Onibawanshu is not a measure of good progress at all.

Holy shit Kaido. I need to see what this Island carrying shit looks like. Guess he's the world's strongest creature for a reason. Also nice to see Zoro finally doing something serious for once. Also nice to see Luffy approaching floor 4, it looks like the floors really are a plot device and he'll reach the roof in chapter 1000 probably with a panel of him blocking an attack from Kaido. I'm not sure what to make of the Sanji/Black Maria situation, I hope Sanji does something against her.

I dont think its an absurd Frank Win but i personally would like more the way i Said since Ulti that IS weaker than Sasaki pushed luffy to Go gear 4 and i dont see franky any close to that yet.
You'd like it more for Franky's biggest fight post time skip to be a loss so that a side character can get a win.

Does Franky do anything else after this Sasaki fight in the arc then?

Surely you don't expect any of the straw hats to end the anything with their biggest accomplishments being losses

As far as we know Zoro didn't use a named attack against Denjiro. Zoro was also injured yet was still going easy on him. That's why I'm simply not impressed by people blocking Zoro's no name attacks.
I think zoro know denjiro not enemy, because zoro can sense killing intense n denjiro dont have it. So he is not take it seriously.

Jajji cut his arm off.

The tragedy is likely the demise of Scabbards, some may die.

I agree, Zoro's PL doesnt change because there is nowhere to go from being a top tier. Unless there is an Ultra tier just for Zoro? :catblush:

I dont think it will fail, there is no need to go through 20 chapters of setup once again...

One can always hope. :feelsokeman:
Yeah or maybe queen is jaji first fail son n because he is really fail jaji throw him away. :josad:

I'm asking about the future.

You're misunderstanding what I was talking about.

The guy I was replying to was saying Sasaki is going to beat Franky and later he will run into Denjiro and Denjiro will beat him. So Denjiro who has been severely beaten by Kaido will later run into Sasaki and beat him

I'm arguing against that.for that to happen, denjiro would've had to have been way stronger than potrayed or Sasaki was weaker
Oh sorry yeah I agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.