Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apoo being able to last this long in that scenario was all due to his own fighting skill.
Yes this is also true.

Apoo isn't a srcub. That's just a fact. Again if you were to go back to the discussions before Apoo tanked kid's attacks, you would probably find me saying Apoo wouldn'thave good physical stats.

But after that, I hadon't to concede the man has actual skills. But his skills only take him so far.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why did Oda have Queen say Vinsmoke Judge
Jajji cut his arm off.
you start to wonder when act 3 will end though. And what the tragedy will be.
The tragedy is likely the demise of Scabbards, some may die.
Zoro defeating Apoo is hype, but it doesn't raise his power level one bit since Apoo is SIGNIFICANTLY weaker than any yonko commander. Queen>>>>Apoo and I think Zoro will take a big L against Queen next chapter IMO.
I agree, Zoro's PL doesnt change because there is nowhere to go from being a top tier. Unless there is an Ultra tier just for Zoro? :catblush:
The raid will fail. You guys forgot that Greg twitted about it?
I dont think it will fail, there is no need to go through 20 chapters of setup once again...
Queen will defeat Zoro, or at least come out looking better from the confrontation, mark my words
One can always hope. :feelsokeman:

Defeating Apoo = Defeating Kaidou
Dumb people making stupid claims
:cheers:
You Sanjicucks can really be borderline retarded sometimes. I was obviously referring to the fact that Ryuma killed his dragon above the capital and now Kaido is moving the battlefield towards the capital. The pieces are coming together. Oda has been setting this up since Thriller Bark.

But Denjiro and Ashura surely would've kept fighting until they were literally on the brink. Like they wouldnt just get a bit injured and choose to relax there or anything. These guys want to due. They would get up and get wrecked over and over until they are probably even worse off than Luffy was after the thunder Bagua and then Luffy arrives to save them right before they die.

He hehe, you said something like you expect who's who and sasaki to be commander level. But then how strong do you think a near death Denjiro and Ashura are?

If Sasaki is only slightly injured then he should still be able to stomp right? And if sasaki is actually really injured as well then why doesn't frank just win the fight himself?

Like if Franky is able to severely injure Sasaki already then why do we need him Denjiro here? Let Frankly go all out and break the entire Franky shogun and run out if cola and lose both his arms and legs and fucking win while on his near death.

How is is thus not a better scenario than Denjiro coming in?
I think denjiro is done now, but with luffy and the others coming and Fighting kaido he Will get up after a time and try but Will be in their way since hes not in condition against kaido.

Then he Will save Frank, i dindt Said Frank would severy injury Sasaki, but cause him some damages, and woundnt be able to finish him and Sasaki would won so denjiro would come in.

I dont think its an absurd Frank Win but i personally would like more the way i Said since Ulti that IS weaker than Sasaki pushed luffy to Go gear 4 and i dont see franky any close to that yet.

He didn't "beat" Sasaki, thats my point. You throw Kairoseki on a devil fruit user, its over.
I'm asking about the future.

You're misunderstanding what I was talking about.

The guy I was replying to was saying Sasaki is going to beat Franky and later he will run into Denjiro and Denjiro will beat him. So Denjiro who has been severely beaten by Kaido will later run into Sasaki and beat him

I'm arguing against that.for that to happen, denjiro would've had to have been way stronger than potrayed or Sasaki was weaker

Status
Not open for further replies.