Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes tbh, I expected it to be that easy considering how highly I think of Zoro. Him failing to quickly dispose of Apoo with Drake and the fodder all ganging up on him left me legitimately surprised.

And yeah I am talking about those fodder whose interference neither Zoro or Drake could take advantage of to strike down Apoo during all this time.
Well how highly you think of Zoro will only be settled from Zoro vs King. A clean 1v1 with the strongest swordsman

Remember Drama. Even now, we are still building drama. Oda gave a little pay off their with Zoro's frustration leading to the one shot of Apoo. But clearly this isn't the final fight for Zoro and so we are still building drama.

When Zoro cuts Kaido, that will be another pay off for the drama around Emma that has also been building. And of course that would mean Zoro is stronger than all the scabbards.

And then when Zoro fights King and wins extreme Diff. That will be the end of the drama for Zoro this arc and THAT'S WHEN you will have to judge your expectations against the reality.

It's unfortunately just a rule. Oda cannot actually show max effort until the point of maximum drama.

Y’all we don’t even know how Zoro got to strike Apoo and people already saying Zoro neg diff apoo. As if the past few chapters of Zoro attacking Apoo with Drake dont count...

what?
Which is totally true.

However, the attack drawn by the provider implies its a 1 hit strike the moment zoro got pissed. Not saying it changes anything previously, but its a significant moment regardless

Y
Yes tbh, I expected it to be that easy considering how highly I think of Zoro. Him failing to quickly dispose of Apoo with Drake and the fodder all ganging up on him left me legitimately surprised.

And yeah I am talking about those fodder whose interference neither Zoro or Drake could take advantage of to strike down Apoo during all this time.
You know Oda’s gonna do this, he had Luffy fucking momentarily pass out to Apoo

Which is totally true.

However, the attack drawn by the provider implies its a 1 hit strike the moment zoro got pissed. Not saying it changes anything previously, but its a significant moment regardless
Oh no doubt it’ll be an awesome and significant moment I’m super excited for; however, I just think saying stuf like “Zoro >>>> Apoo” based off of a spoiler without even seeing the full spoiler is a bit much for me...

Plus we dont have bandana Zoro too.
Zoro truly hasn't done a 3 sword (with his blades, not Killers scythes) style attack or combat virtually since Dressrosa I believe, unless I'm wrong there.

And he only put his bandana on to fight Pica in order to pretty much cut a mountain 4 times and finally stop him.

People underestimate how strong he is. People ALSO underestimate how strong Sanji is too. We all need to just get along....

Status
Not open for further replies.