Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You expected that Zoro with just halo on his sword and Drake in hybrid WITH NO NAMED ATTACKS AT ALL just Wash Apoo?

Apoo is the guy who tanked a sneak NAMED attack from Kid right?

How weak do think apoo is?

And why do you keep bring up "other guys" you mean Fodder. Fodder right? The ones who kept getting blown up casually by Apoo?
Yes tbh, I expected it to be that easy considering how highly I think of Zoro. Him failing to quickly dispose of Apoo with Drake and the fodder all ganging up on him left me legitimately surprised.

And yeah I am talking about those fodder whose interference neither Zoro or Drake could take advantage of to strike down Apoo during all this time.

But this is assuming the straw hats have to fight people of the same level.

Like isn't it more likely that the rules of shonen mean All the straw hats fight people stronger than them.

I still think Nami and Usopp will have another round and Nami and Usopp will win. I mean Ulti still hates Nami for the luff will be pirate king thing so she's not just going to let them go.

I'm very sure they will chase nami and usopp until they get a better plan and in the end Nami and Usopp will win.

And same for Franky and Sasaki. Even if Sasaki wins one round or something, I'm sure in the end Frank will win

You are of the mind that this war is near ending and that people will have easy wins since they are fighting people of relative caliber to themselves. nahhh.

This shit has like 40-50 chapters left to go and all the straw hats will go above and beyond and win
Im not saying its IMPOSSIBLE but i think Yamato Will fight Ulti and Denjiro Sasaki.
Just a guess.

ZORO HYPE

"Sanji is caught by Black Maria". This is super vague phrasing. Did he physically get caught or did Black Maria catch him
peeping? Spoiler provider is a troll who knew what he was doing by saying this.
Take any Sanji or Zoro spoiler the Korean guy says with a grain of salt until Redon posts his version of the summary. Dude purposefully leaves out certain bits or misinterprets scenes all the time

I mean it's not a plothole
What if Queen himself got infected by accident or something? But the stupid part is letting everyone know where it's gonna be
He let everyone know where it would be because the intent was never to use it for his own benefit, he just made it for his sadistic game. That’s why it bothers me a little.

Its actually within the realm of Queen's character. He likes playing games and it was established at Udon. He put a collar on Luffy to do the death sumo matches and to have fun with it.

He explained when he gave Apoo the antidote that it wouldn't be fun if there wasn't a chance or something to that effect. Queen probably thinks he can handle them all himself, but he's just a fucked up person who likes watching Chaos ensue over it.

Half the reason I think Apoo is switching sides. He played games with him
Still find this too convenient. He could have made a fake antidote to mess with their heads.

He let everyone know where it would be because the intent was never to use it for his own benefit, he just made it for his sadistic game. That’s why it bothers me a little.

Still find this too convenient. He could have made a fake antidote to mess with their heads.
It actually still might be. Chopper intends to create his own antidote and Queen attacks him. This indicates that the vial he gave Apoo might honestly have been bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.