Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Zoro....I hate Zorofans (<3). Im happy he got his time this chapter, but that doesnt mean I wont stop calling out the false truth and stoping his underserving wank:kata:

Anyways im hyped for Zoro vs Queen. Ive been vouching for this all year. Then finally Zoro vs Orochi, then ill piss my pants.
Glad to hear that :goyea:
Im hyped whoever zoro fight with, at least give him strong enemy so he can take the fight more seriously, not like pica n the fishman shark. They look strong af but actuall really weak :milaugh:

Is it me who thinks Drake and Zoro oneshotted him in a joint attack ?

Idk I feel like Drake said he wants to defeat Apoo too much for him to just disappear. Itd fucking hilarious if its a joint attack and they drew a picture from Zoro's side. Then it got interpreted that Zoro defeated Apoo.

Im not saying it happpened. But its a possibility

you probably were like "hmmm i need to find a supernova zoro didnt oneshot"
"killer? nvm"
"apoo? well no"
"hawkins? close enough"

"LmAO ZoRo StrUgGled AgAiNst HaWkiNs BeCaUse He DiDnT OS HiM. WhAt A WeAkLiNg"
Putting words in my mouth, very original.
When Zoro clashed with Hawkins, Zoro: ''Ught! What's that strength/power!'' - and this guy is supposed to kill Kaidou. Imagine Kaidou clashing with fuking Hawkins and saying that lmao
Didn't Zoro get one shoted by Killer as well?
"hawkins? close enough" - the fuk do you even mean ''close enough''? lmao
Zoro took out 2 lifes from him while he didn't even care to block or dodge. He even took 1 out himself and stil had 7 left. Yeah, that's ''close enough'' - keep living in your dreamworld.
And i like how Swordbois still see a ''oneshot'' from Swordusers as something special or even use it as an argument for ''superior fighter'' - while every fuking sword fight ends in a one shot. Cuz you know, you get cut open? It's not the same as someone that one shots someone with a punch or kick. But what am i even explaining here. It's like talking to a wall.

Is it me who thinks Drake and Zoro oneshotted him in a joint attack ?

Idk I feel like Drake said he wants to defeat Apoo too much for him to just disappear. Itd fucking hilarious if its a joint attack and they drew a picture from Zoro's side. Then it got interpreted that Zoro defeated Apoo.

Im not saying it happpened. But its a possibility
There is a chance but maybe drake got lost some where n in the spoiler panel zoro look alone when taking down apoop:funky:

If drake defeated apoo with Zoro
It would've been stated

You guys are doing everything you can to downplay Zoro it's incredible
I mean nobody stated Queen talking about Zoro in the first spoilers. Only talked about Queen talking about Sanji. Then boom it was about both Zoro and Sanji

Perhaps Zoro was prevalent....idk. But it seems weird Drake just disappears and doesnt get to defeat Apoo.

And Zorocucks believe that someone who is struggling against fucking Hawkins in a clash is gonna kill Kaidou...
Hawkinstards think he’s admiral level.
Post automatically merged:

No they don't know that. They reached a point where they think Mosshead is the MC.
One Piece has 3 MCs, Luffy, Zoro and Nami.

I mean nobody stated Queen talking about Zoro in the first spoilers. Only talked about Queen talking about Sanji. Then boom it was about both Zoro and Sanji

Perhaps Zoro was prevalent....idk. But it seems weird Drake just disappears and doesnt get to defeat Apoo.
Another proof that oda makes everything that's about Zoro just because it's cool...
Even when it has 0 sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.