Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting words in my mouth, very original.
When Zoro clashed with Hawkins, Zoro: ''Ught! What's that strength/power!'' - and this guy is supposed to kill Kaidou. Imagine Kaidou clashing with fuking Hawkins and saying that lmao
Didn't Zoro get one shoted by Killer as well?
"hawkins? close enough" - the fuk do you even mean ''close enough''? lmao
Zoro took out 2 lifes from him while he didn't even care to block or dodge. He even took 1 out himself and stil had 7 left. Yeah, that's ''close enough'' - keep living in your dreamworld.
And i like how Swordbois still see a ''oneshot'' from Swordusers as something special or even use it as an argument for ''superior fighter'' - while every fuking sword fight ends in a one shot. Cuz you know, you get cut open? It's not the same as someone that one shots someone with a punch or kick. But what am i even explaining here. It's like talking to a wall.
You’re putting words in Zoros mouth that was never said, cmon man

I mean nobody stated Queen talking about Zoro in the first spoilers. Only talked about Queen talking about Sanji. Then boom it was about both Zoro and Sanji

Perhaps Zoro was prevalent....idk. But it seems weird Drake just disappears and doesnt get to defeat Apoo.
Apoo might have distracted him before Zoro's attack that we dont know but we see a panel of Zoro alone fucking him up

Im pretty sure they would've stated that Drake and Zoro took out Apoo if it was the case

I mean nobody stated Queen talking about Zoro in the first spoilers. Only talked about Queen talking about Sanji. Then boom it was about both Zoro and Sanji

Perhaps Zoro was prevalent....idk. But it seems weird Drake just disappears and doesnt get to defeat Apoo.
Queen was still fixated on Sanji, and still is. He offhand mentions Zoro, he actually reflects on Sanji being related to Judge. I don't get how you dont see that difference. Its a narrative play that will come into effect later.

Yeo guys by the way, it’s already confirmed that Kaido doesn’t have a devil fruit. He’s an actual creature. Yamato is an actual dragon. And ZKK will actually happen.

There’s no more ifs or buts, this is he reality
give me some source please, i think kaido not human too because he got tittle "strongest creature" but still he is a df user. And the type maybe oni oni fruit, so he can transform into human in shape of oni. But i dont know about yamato.

Maybe drake got disturbed n zoro got a chance to give the final blow

give me some source please, i think kaido not human too because he got tittle "strongest creature" but still he is a df user. And the type maybe oni oni fruit, so he can transform into human in shape of oni. But i dont know about yamato.

Maybe drake got disturbed n zoro got a chance to give the final blow
It’s because Big Mom at the beginning of the arc said she doesn’t have three creatures on her island. Kings race, Giants, and Dragons (confirmed to me after Yamato has two fangs and three teeth in between like dragon Kaido)

Status
Not open for further replies.