Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Zoro/Law have been portrayed pretty equal tbh.
They were portrayed somewhat equal prior to Wano and with Law showing off everything he had. Let's even say he looked better than Zoro then. Now we have Zoro's training and the fact that he hasn't gone all out yet. Imma bet Law was never stronger than Zoro after the TS.

As I said I'd have it like
Luffy
Zoro/Kidd
Law
for now. Might change in the future when we see more from Zoro and Kidd.

It's not about when Zoro has done it, difference is, Oda obviously cares about making Zoro come off as a big deal, there's also the fact he hasn't gone all out yet that's working for him, Law has already done so, and he lost, and still Oda hasn't proved that he got stronger since, hence i wonder what he will do.
Oh but he does the same fo Kidd and Law in that regard, he treats them with respect and care it seems. Im p sure Law is among Oda's favorite characters. And what's not to like? Man is a badass.

Aye, i think once zoro goes all out, which im expecting with King or maybe Queen or something. We'll get a better picture.

They were portrayed somewhat equal prior to Wano and with Law showing off everything he had. Let's even say he looked better than Zoro then. Now we have Zoro's training and the fact that he hasn't gone all out yet. Imma bet Law was never stronger than Zoro after the TS.

As I said I'd have it like
Luffy
Zoro/Kidd
Law
for now. Might change in the future when we see more from Zoro and Kidd.
What tells you that Law hasnt trained too? We dont know that. And we also have a new goal/drive apprently for Law. And that goal involves beating Yonko, pretty sure he trained. His DF is some hax shit too. Dont see Zoro above him but i respect your opinion bro.

Wow mods... you protect a bullying piece of shit, but when we speak facts you gotta step in

No better than the teachers that step in and interrogate the kid who gets bully that finally punches back

Yโ€™all should be ashamed of yourself
Post automatically merged:

Oda doing 6 in a row believers. How's life going for ya?

:myman:
Whatโ€™s 6 in a row

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Wow mods... you protect a bullying piece of shit, but when we speak facts you gotta step in

No better than the teachers that step in and interrogate the kid who gets bully that finally punches back

Yโ€™all should be ashamed of yourself
Post automatically merged:

Whatโ€™s 6 in a row
Pals believing that Oda will go 6 chapters in a row.

Don't group all Zoro fans into the ZKK camp, they are not monolithic. Some believe Zoro will only scar him, some believe they will kill him. Some just spam ZKK to be funny.

You should write down the names of those that seem genuine so that you can clown them if it doesn't happen.

Btw, Zoro is beheading Kaido, put my name in that list
:pepedoffy:
Hell, there are many normal fans that just expect the obvious, which is still Zoro vs. King, because Zoro faces the #2 nearly every arc, UNLESS there is an Ace lol

Black Maria is going to be a remake of Sanji's worst moment ever from Enies Lobby and it doesn't worry you. It's not even about PL.
How is it Sanji's worse moment ? Welll I guess he didnt look bad except that part....

But he did defeat Jabra after

Like I really dont care lmao. This Black Maria shit is a set up for Sanji's opponent or side plot. Its reused but so is everything in OP.

Its like getting pissed at Zoro for getting lost and doing something else. It what it is:kayneshrug:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
What tells you that Law hasnt trained too? We dont know that. And we also have a new goal/drive apprently for Law. And that goal involves beating Yonko, pretty sure he trained. His DF is some hax shit too. Dont see Zoro above him but i respect your opinion bro.
The fact that Oda hasn't shown it at all. He focused on Zoro and Luffy's training. You also have Law sweating from Jack whilst Zoro is casually ignoring Queen. Minor cuts. The main point is that Zoro is much stronger physically and his haki is better which renders Law's fruit much less devastating.

I can't see Law above Zoro. Not now and definitely not EOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.