Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't compare a harmless gag to an abomination that is Sanji not fighting back for his own friends over a sexist principle forced onto him by Zeff...

Setup or not, it brings forth the worst in Sanji, it's a bit sad don't you think ?
Not sure if not wanting to hit women is considered sexist. Its a chivalrous statement. Not wanting to hit women because you think they are weak is sexist
Btw. What happened to Big Lul?

She disappeared or providers hate her?
:milaugh:
Flying up to King, or should be

I like how Zolo fans are trying to put his feats on par with Kaido feats like they are remotely on the same league

Kaido lifted a fucking island this chapter, Zolo merely defeated a headliner who had the entire floor shasing him

and Zolo is low diff to Yonko at best, best case, even by some miracle he kill Kaido it will be after a group fight
Zoro can cut up islands with Enma.

Not to the same extent as Kalifa i'll give you that, it's still a sad plot point Oda has to use to ruin him further. Not a surprise though, Oda is a top notch recycler.
I mean I wouldve liked Sanji getting to the roof. But that would mean he would either fight Kaido or Jack. Both being bad choices. So hopefully this Black Maria thing leads to Sanji vs King.

Btw if Sanji defeat King and loses the RS at the end of the arc...will you become a Sanji fan again ?

That move was forsure forced, Oda used that as pica plot armor, very very obvious from how he fought him the whole time

Also used that to force a zoro flashback

He literally called him a frog in the well
How was that move forced??? Stop bullshitting. Zoro went 80% all out to beat Pica.

There is a reason he still doesn't use it.

I like how Zolo fans are trying to put his feats on par with Kaido feats like they are remotely on the same league

Kaido lifted a fucking island this chapter, Zolo merely defeated a headliner who had the entire floor shasing him

and Zolo is low diff to Yonko at best, best case, even by some miracle he kill Kaido it will be after a group fight
Well he lifts the island because of his DF, not with his basic strenght. And we need to wait for the panels to see if actually the thing marco saw when big mom ran away is not maybe a science tech who help to lift the island.
If you still think an admiral, yonkou will low diffs zoro when we are 85% of the story, better drop this manga lmao!
Because Shanks is probably not capable to lift an island but still compared to kaido so ...

S

Shuyaku

Btw if Sanji defeat King and loses the RS at the end of the arc...will you become a Sanji fan again ?
no lol, i don't care, good for him/you though, i don't hate sanji, just disappointed, and my passion for OP is mostly gone, i just debate superficial nonsense like PLs.

By Sanji standards it’s a good performance.
Literally who????
Who has said that the Sanji part was OK???
It was how it should be because of how Sanji is.
But it's not OK, noone has said that...he left Nami...NAMI WITH USSOP against P1 and Ulti when he already knew how strong P1 was... Something unseen with Sanji...

Apoo isn't an headliner

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
MY MAN, miss you commenting on here destroying delsuional worstgeners
Just not worth the trouble that it gets me (and nobody else) in, these jackasses will receive the due penalty for their sins when Judgment Day comes and God asks why they wasted all their time arguing unimportant minutae on an anime forum.

To be perfectly fair, He’ll have the same question for me, and my answer will just be :luuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.