Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you saying Zoro creates six more swords and they are equal to his real swords. How can thos swords be equal to his real swords yet If he crazy technique using haki then thoses swords not be equal to his haki swords.

I guess it really depending on how the technique works. At this time, I believe it's an illusion that's being created thanks to his powerful spirit and speed. As in, he's moving his three sword so fast it look like he has nine swords.
I mean it's absolutely stupid go think Asura is anything but an illusion. If Zoro can manifest swords then he could have done three swords style against Ryuma

Worst gen hype? More like one shot matterial for Luffys subordinates.
Drake isnt even a real pirate yet he has this nickname, it was obviously from the beginning that they were a fraud.
Also that random arm falling from the ``sky`` and zoro going berserk over it, lmao. Good shit this chapter, a lot of memes will be born.
Tfw Zoro gets mad and serious when his lover's arm falls from the sky but fucks around when his crew is in critical danger of being turned into ice zombies. True loyalty and reliability right there from Zolo kun.

"fucks around" = going around fighting the dude with the antidote to try and get it for them
And yet he has shown this chapter that he can get it whenever he wants. Thus he was fucking around earlier.

Thank you, come again.

And i see you Larihoe :tchpepe:, you know it to be true. Zoro was fucking around while everyone was dying and his crew was in grave danger when he just showed this chapter that he can get the antidote earlier.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
And yet he has shown this chapter that he can get it whenever he wants. Thus he was fucking around earlier.

Thank you, come again.

And i see you Larihoe :tchpepe:, you know it to be true. Zoro was fucking around while everyone was dying and his crew was in grave danger when he just showed this chapter that he can get the antidote earlier.
You have to give the villains a chance a bit.

I

Indigo

Thank you, come again.

Still better than Sanji leaving his friends being followed by Big Mom while he goes after a bunch of imaginary women in a empy brothel.

Status
Not open for further replies.