Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
1000 isnt shaping up to be that interesting tbh, unless the next 2 chaps have some crazy reveals or shit happen. Atm its just Kaido lifting up an island and moving it to Wano thats really interesting. I dont have much faith tbh.

I think people are setting up their expectations too high for what chap 1000 is gonna be and its gonna come and bite us in the ass.
Yeah I can only see Luffy reach the rooftops at chapter 1000 and Oda will expect it to be good enough. People are going to get their expectations shut down hard lol. 💀💀💀

And bruh, that's an island level feat, I thought you would be more hyped over that man. He literal picked up a fucking island. Bruh.

Yeah I can only see Luffy reach the rooftops at chapter 1000 and Oda will expect it to be good enough. People are going to get their expectations shut down hard lol. 💀💀💀

And bruh, that's an island level feat, I thought you would be more hyped over that man. He literal picked up a fucking island. Bruh.
I already think Kaido is n1 right now, and judging by the feats WB was pulling in marineford, i assumed Kaido and every other healthy top tier can pull of insane shit like that. So meh.

I just cant take down luffy seriously btw, its impossible for me to envision him being much of a threat to Kaido alone. So whenever i hear him yell ''Hurry! I need to get to the top floor to fight Kaido!'' I cringe a little.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Zoro protecting Chopper is the sweetest thing
He always there for him
Zoro's soft side is always nice to see :smoothy:
:whitepress:, im not loving something trashigi is into.
Wasn't she into Shusui too? I'm sure she'd be nerding out over Enma and Ame no Habakiri too...

Since her grandpa made Enma

Kidd was never so serious as Zoro
Wut?

Kidd has hated Apoo since the Supernova were introduced. Tried fighting Apoo at their HQ when Killer was proposing the alliance. Thanks to Apoo, Kidd's best friend and partner was fed a defective SMILE and they were tortured.

Grasping at straws, bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.