Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally just refuted this.

The word defeated means beating someone in battle/contest.

Zoro "beat" Hawkins by stopping his goal. However Hawkin's defeat has nothing to do with powerscaling. And in the actual battle Zoro never defeated him. He just stopped his goal.

No different from Sanji "defeating" Vergo from stopping him from killing the G5. But did he actually win the fight ? Nope it was undecided....

Um no one there said Sanji beat vergo! Holy shit dude why would you post that

Zoro didnt fucking win the fight. Are you blind ? What fight did he win. He ran away.

Zoro gets a W, same as Sanji got W for saving Momo and stopping Vergo. But saying Zoro won the fight is fallacious and you know that.
Stop trying to drag zoro down to Sanji level . You don’t understand how pathetic and deperate you look man . You do this bullshit everyday . Sanji is not zoro get over it find a hobby or something dude . God Damn

Stop trying to drag zoro down to Sanji level . You don’t understand how pathetic and deperate you look man . You do this bullshit everyday . Sanji is not zoro get over it find a hobby or something dude . God Damn
Did I say he was ? Are you retarded ? Do you not know what comparisons are ? Where did I say Zoro was Sanji lvl or vice versa due to this.

As always most Ztards are illiterate

Zoro didnt fucking win the fight. Are you blind ? What fight did he win. He ran away.

Zoro gets a W, same as Sanji got W for saving Momo and stopping Vergo. But saying Zoro won the fight is fallacious and you know that.
So cringe man Vergo ran bc of the gas lmao not bc of Sanji, Hawkins was two slices away from dying, that’s why he didn’t pursue him, Tsuru didn’t even help Zoro for shit, it was Kiku. Vergo wouldve killed Lanji there, Lanji did what he knew best, run. Cucksmoke Runji

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kind of disappointed that Apoo was used as one shot fodder for Zoro when he had so much animosity and personal beef with Kid and Killer. All that build up for nothing all we got is Kid slapping once with a metal hand while Zoro gets the moment instead. Kid got shafted hard here tbh. Excited to see Zoro make his way towards Kaido though for sure.
Dont worry, Apoo will be back but Kidd will still get shafted since Apoo will probably change sides after Zoro treatment.

So cringe man Vergo ran bc of the gas lmao not bc of Sanji, Hawkins was two slices away from dying, that’s why he didn’t pursue him, Tsuru didn’t even help Zoro for shit, it was Kiku. Vergo wouldve killed Lanji there, Lanji did what he knew best, run. Cucksmoke Runji
He ran cause of Law....not the gas. And the reason for running doesnt matter. Zoro ran away..but again thats not in question

Hawkins also wasnt slices from dying. He had only 3 lives taken. And who is talking about Tsuru saving Zoro. And that is your headcannon retardism.

Do you even know the context of the post your replying to. Or do you just go head first like the rest of the Ztards lmao.

He ran cause of Law....not the gas. And the reason for running doesnt matter. Zoro ran away..but again thats not in question

Hawkins also wasnt slices from dying. He had only 3 lives taken. And who is talking about Tsuru saving Zoro. And that is your headcannon retardism.

Do you even know the context of the post your replying to. Or do you just go head first like the rest of the Ztards lmao.
I mean you candibois don’t read one piece so it’s expected you misconstrue the canon of the story to fit your own narrative. Why the fuck would Vergo or Sanji run from Law. Vergo was confident in killing Law and would finish off Sanji if the gas didn’t enter. Do you have the basic reading comprehension skills, or is sanjis dick so far up your ass that it doesn’t matter? :choppawhat:

I mean you candibois don’t read one piece so it’s expected you misconstrue the canon of the story to fit your own narrative. Why the fuck would Vergo or Sanji run from Law. Vergo was confident in killing Law and would finish off Sanji if the gas didn’t enter. Do you have the basic reading comprehension skills, or is sanjis dick so far up your ass that it doesn’t matter? :choppawhat:
Again my post isnt even about running. If you have nothing to add to my posts....stop bringing up irrelvant points. Begone thot.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
The only supernova to beat 3 Supernova!! The only supernova to stalemated an admiral with 1 sword!! Stalemated scabbard while nerfed tanked a hole in shoulder!! His entrance in Onigashima freaked out even Eustas kid!! One shotted Apoo the man that ko'ed the strongest Luffy!! Now, Marco tried to seek help from him!!!

THE MAN!!! RORONOAA!!! :finally:
HYPE!!!!!

Robin vs BM and Franky vs Sasaki start first

Usopp/Nami vs P1/Ulti rematch starts second, with Brook vs WW being kept for the last because i think WW would be the strongest yet Brook would demonstrate an ability that somehow counters WW's power.

The absence of the sixth F6 (X Drake) means that Chopper can pretty much fight anyone else, but he already is dealing with Queen in the main hall.
I think that the remaining 5 Numbers are gonna be a bigger deal than the first 5 introduced. The only Numbers left are 1,2,3,6, and 9. I think it’s suspicious that none of the first 3 Numbers have been revealed yet, so I think there’s 2 very likely possibilities. One, Chopper fights all 5 of them. Two, Numbers 6 and 9 job to 2 other people, and then Chopper fights the trio of Numbers 1, 2, and 3, who could be the 3 strongest Numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.