Current Events Why does Zoro want to fight Kaido?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Because Zoro has spent all of Wano until the raid wandering and growing accustomed to the land and its people. He's experienced first hand how bad Kaido and Orochi laid waste to the country, from innocents being cut down by maniacs that make up the regime, starving children and elderly from the poor districts, forming bonds with the various individuals, such as Yasu and some of the Scabbards, and knowing that Kaido is the source that allows the misfortune of the country to persist.

Another reason could be on a fundamentally spiritual level. Zoro probably holds a greater attachment for Wano because he might, subconsciously, recognize it as his homeland.

Lastly, Zoro's fundamentally a good man. He's met several Wano citizens who've shown him kindness, and so he feels compelled to repay the debt. It goes back to him helping Rika way back in the beginning.

Addendum: It's not like Zoro didn't want to fight Kaido before Wano. He was already resigned to fight Kaido and his forces from the start. It's just all he's seen during his time on Wano have strengthen that resolve and fostered a desire to take out the main man head on.

I'm talking since the timeskip, his last significant win before Wano was Pica, a nobody subordinate with a bounty a whopping 5 million more than Franky's.
Yeah but my point is that's not his fault of course, the author's. Since he never lacked the balls to go up against extremely potent folks. So nothing to discredit onto him, and I'm sure Oda kept this arc in store since a long time to make him shine all in one shot, so I don't actually blame Oda too. He is a genius if that's the truth.

Sanji wants prostitutes. As we learned

Let me ask, what do you think Zoro means when he says he wants to back up Kinemon?

And what does he means when says "We won't last to fight Kaido"
So prositutes are with Kinemon now ?

Ha001 already made a better post than this. But using the whole "backing up Kinemon" stance is stupid. Since Sanji said he wants to catch up to Kinemon too. What did Sanji mean by that ?

Backing up Kinemon is shit evidence. Use the other ones.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Ha001 already made a better post than this. But using the whole "backing up Kinemon" stance is stupid. Since Sanji said he wants to catch up to Kinemon too. What did Sanji mean by that ?

Once again. Zoro was going to the roof BEFORE he knew kinemon was up there. Because he was going to where KAIDO was.

Zoro says "we won't last to fight Kaido"?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

We he say "WE" and "FIGHT KAIDO"

Don't fuckin swerve from the panels I showed you

Zoro says "we won't last to fight Kaido"?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

We he say "WE" and "FIGHT KAIDO"

Don't fuckin swerve from the panels I showed you
My goodness the illiteracy of this fandom is disappointing.:yodaswag:

I have no qualms about the "we wont last to fight Kaido" you idiot. Its the Kinemon statement Im against. I literally told you Ha001's post was good and he used that argument before.