Current Events Why does Zoro want to fight Kaido?

But Zoro and Luffy are going in the opposite direction of her in that panel Towards kaido

BTW on another topic, do you think Zoro is actually not going to fight kaido?

Now I'm not asking for panels or anything, I just want your belief on where the story is actually going. Do you think that with all that's happened, Zoro isn't actually ever going to fight kaido this arc?
Then why do you even bring up Meme...

Anyways, im not against the possibility of Zoro injuring Kaido. Its completely plausible due to how retarded Kaido is. However Im just saying the "proofs" you guys are using are not good enough.

Im completely against ZKK tho. Always will be.

You asked how does Zoro know where the worthy combatants are. I then explained to you that they are assuming they are with Kaido. Thus with Luffy saying he is going to Kaido, Zoro would assume they would be there.

Its either you believe that the SHs all wanted to attack Kaido...and didnt expect Kaido to have strong surbordinates. Or they expected they did and those surbordiantes are around Kaido.
and why would he assume they are with kaido if he doesnt even know where kaido is? not to mention that its up the roof with most combatants very visibly being still in the building?

and even then why would he assume all worthy combatants are with kaido? based on what is this a reasonable conclusion from the manga? sounds like gish-gallopping to me
Post automatically merged:

Is Luffy not going there ? Does Zoro ever interfere in Luffy's fights ? Did Luffy interfere in Zoro's fight against Mihawk....no he didnt. Not until the end. So unless you believe Zoro was going to the roof to watch Luffy fight Kaido...and wish for him to be defeated ( so he can get a turn) then no thats not what he wanted.

Fine then Sanji also wants to fight Kaido

You cant pick and choose.
you are comparing sanji making a summary of the plan to absolute statements from zoro?!

the despair is real

he absolutely was defeated though if not for his subordinate giving him a power drug. he clearly didnt "get up immediately", thats just you talking out of your ass.
Idgaf about ifs or buts. Hody utilising those drugs are pretty much part of his moveset.

Its like saying Wiper defeated Enel....and Enel restarting his heart doesnt count. Hody wasnt defeated...end of.

and why would he assume they are with kaido if he doesnt even know where kaido is? not to mention that its up the roof with most combatants very visibly being still in the building?

and even then why would he assume all worthy combatants are with kaido? based on what is this a reasonable conclusion from the manga? sounds like gish-gallopping to me

you are comparing sanji making a summary of the plan to absolute statements from zoro?!

the despair is real
He does tho, since he followed Luffy up to the roof ?

If everyone would be attacking Kaido....where tf would his men be ? Just sitting in the sidelines, or actually helping him out. If not for the Momo execution, Queen and King would be up there with Kaido.

Then why do you even bring up Meme...

Anyways, im not against the possibility of Zoro injuring Kaido. Its completely plausible due to how retarded Kaido is. However Im just saying the "proofs" you guys are using are not good enough.

Im completely against ZKK tho. Always will be.
I brought up big mom because she exists. If zoro fights big mom and luffy fights kaido it's the same thing

Both zoro and luffy would lose

If zoro and luffy fight kaido, there's a better chance that they win fast enough for them to both he standing to fight bug mom when she arrives

( I mean thus is their strategy in their minds. Not that they can actually beat kaido either way. It's just a better strategy)

However Im just saying the "proofs" you guys are using are not good enough.
@Chrono
if you were to bet, like a serious bet. Like real money the table.

Do you actually seriously believe that Zoro will not fight kaido?

You say that the proof isn't real. Okay. Are you confident enough to bet that it won't happen. Since you are of the mind that there's actually no proof of it

Last edited:
Idgaf about ifs or buts. Hody utilising those drugs are pretty much part of his moveset.
is it also part of his moveset that subordinates give him said power drugs if he is unconscious?
Its like saying Wiper defeated Enel....and Enel restarting his heart doesnt count. Hody wasnt defeated...end of.
ENEL restarting his heart. there is the difference.

Get over it, zoro clapped hody and hody was then at the mercy of his subordinates

is it also part of his moveset that subordinates give him said power drugs if he is unconscious?

ENEL restarting his heart. there is the difference.

Get over it, zoro clapped hody and hody was then at the mercy of his subordinates
The drugs are his weapon whether you like it or not. Would it be fair to say he was defeated without even using them. If they can revive him then fair enough to him. You cant just discount them out.

how does this make any sense? queen and king are both needed to execute momo?

lmfao this is getting sad chrono-chan
Did I say they were executing him. Tf you on about.

They were bodyguarding Momo as shown...with King even saying that Queen shouldve joined Jack. As you can see, their natural inclination is to go support Kaido....but now they cant since theres intruders everywhere.

However at that point of time, all the Calamities wouldve went up to the roof with Kaido if Momo wasnt there.

The drugs are his weapon whether you like it or not. Would it be fair to say he was defeated without even using them. If they can revive him then fair enough to him. You cant just discount them out.
did you miss the point on purpose?

If not for the Momo execution, Queen and King would be up there with Kaido.
Did I say they were executing him. Tf you on about.

However at that point of time, all the Calamities wouldve went up to the roof with Kaido if Momo wasnt there.
ok and what if zoro joins the scabbards on the roof when jacks already down? he just gonna leave to look for someone to fight? or he actually gonna fight kaido?

I brought up big mom because she exists. If zoro fights big mom and luffy fights kaido it's the same thing

Both zoro and luffy would lose

If zoro and luffy fight kaido, there's a better chance that they win fast enough for them to both he standing to fight bug mom when she arrives

( I mean thus is their strategy in their minds. Not that they can actually beat kaido either way. It's just a better strategy)

@Chrono
if you were to bet, like a serious bet. Like real money the table.

Do you actually seriously believe that Zoro will not fight kaido?

You say that the proof isn't real. Okay. Are you confident enough to bet that it won't happen. Since you are of the mind that there's actually no proof of it
Wait so in you Zoro and Luffy can defeat Kaido and then Big Mom ? Are we reading the same manga ?

Zoro hasnt been shown being concerned about the Memester at all. I doubt he cares about her anymore. Fucking Franky and Brook dont.

I believe in Zoro vs Orochi, first and foremost. People are so against it because Orochi's base looks weak. But the dude has a mythical Zoan, and has set up with Zoro.

Zoro having 2 different feats against 2 different lizards is a stretch for me. Thats why Id rather say Zoro doesnt fight Kaido. Though like I said, im not ruling it out.

I am however ruling out ZKK

But then Orochi has been a dud from the start.

Like As yasu was dying by Orochi's hand, even he was saying Kaido is the problem right?

Surely Zoro knows that Kaido is the real problem.
Yes... that's what I was saying. But it wasn't really possible to assume Zoro knew that before he attacked Orochi. Kinemon could have told him but we're not lead to believe that given his original statement

did you miss the point on purpose?

ok and what if zoro joins the scabbards on the roof when jacks already down? he just gonna leave to look for someone to fight? or he actually gonna fight kaido?
And who said plot will let Zoro get to the roof at that point of time. You can clearly see Oda isnt letting that happening.

If Luffy and Zoro got to the roof, theyd let the scarbbards have their fight. Till they start taking Ls. Then Luffy wpuld fight Kaido and Zoro would help the rest escape.

But like I said again, Oda wouldnt let an awkward scenario like that happeb.

so you think orochi is still alive?
You dont ? Narratively....How can he be killed off in such a way. Plus their are so many ways he could come back.

Wait so in you Zoro and Luffy can defeat Kaido and then Big Mom ? Are we reading the same manga
Dud you read this part of my post?
I mean thus is their strategy in their minds. Not that they can actually beat kaido either way. It's just a better strategy)
Relax old boy.

Thats why Id rather say Zoro doesnt fight Kaido. Though like I said, im not ruling it out.
Two different lizards? Aren't all the ton fighters lizards?

This means among Zoro vs Kaido or Orochi or King or Queen Or Sasaki or Who's who or Black Maria or page one or UltI.

You are saying Oda is gonna make Zoro final fight most likely Zoro vs Orochi simply because all the above are Zoro vs Lizards and it's unlikely Zoro will fight two lizards???

Really? Zoro will most likely end the arc by fighting Orochi, the weakest guy on this list, because oda wouldn't want Zoro to fight two different lizards

i think its possible, sure, its not like i am expecting it at this point though.
And what do you think would happen...if Zoro would see Orochi ? ...I think we have our answer.

I can totally see Zoro and Denjiro vs Orochi. Zoro and Denjiro still have a plotline to be resolved....and Denjiro barely shined in the Kaido fight.

Orochi is heavily underestimated....he took a Zeus Tempo and was shown next uninjured. Plus probably has elemental powers like Kaido. Its only his base thats trash.

Plus the whole 9 sword style vs 8 heads simulatenously ( to stop regrowing heads) is too good to not come true.

Dud you read this part of my post?

Relax old boy.

Two different lizards? Aren't all the ton fighters lizards?

This means among Zoro vs Kaido or Orochi or King or Queen Or Sasaki or Who's who or Black Maria or page one or UltI.

You are saying Oda is gonna make Zoro final fight most likely Zoro vs Orochi simply because all the above are Zoro vs Lizards and it's unlikely Zoro will fight two lizards???

Really? Zoro will most likely end the arc by fighting Orochi, the weakest guy on this list, because oda wouldn't want Zoro to fight two different lizards
Im saying Oda will make it Zoro's final fight...due to the set up he has with Orochi. Which he doesnt have for Kaido.