Current Events Why does Zoro want to fight Kaido?

@Chrono

You are not skipping this. Answer the question

If you can't answer this then we are done.

Just tell me what Zoro thinks he's going to do when he reaches the roof where he knows Luffy and the scabbards will be fighting Kaido?
Can you not read ? I did answer it.

Zoro thinks the roof is where all the action is. Where everyone is fighting and where he will find the strong Beast Pirates/worthy combatants.

Zoro thinks the roof is where all the action is. Where everyone is fighting and where he will find the strong Beast Pirates/worthy combatants.
and why would zoro think that? in that same panel he is asking luffy where he is going. doesnt sound like he thinks thats where worthy combatants are. And luffys response is "to kaido". Zoro has no reason to assume what you are suggesting here lol.

and why would zoro think that? in that same panel he is asking luffy where he is going. doesnt sound like he thinks thats where worthy combatants are. And luffys response is "to kaido". Zoro has no reason to assume what you are suggesting here lol.
Like Kurwa stated.... The whole point of the Raid is to get to Kaido. Everyone's goal is to get to Kaido, where the main fight will happen
I mean.... the main point of the raid is for everyone to rush fight Kaido

No one else was the part of the plan...
There wasn't a plan like "Chopper takes King" and "Nami will fight Jack"
Zoro knows where Kaido is will be where the action is. However of course with the setbacks of Momo's execution/Yamato's escape. The strong characters arent near Kaido anymore.

The SHs were supposed to infiltrate with the Scarbbards, but that flopped cause the fodders can stall Zoro. So now he wants to get to where he believes the main fight is.

Where Kaido is !
Post automatically merged:

Wrong
he only got up after a subordinate gave him a power drug.
Where did I mention he never used a power drug. All I said was he wasnt defeated and got up immediately.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro got stalled by fodders because Oda uses a dumb excuse called "saving stamina" and then makes Zoro running around after Apoo.

Dumb writing.

Same for Sanji and Luffy. They could already hit the roof but they will not because of the "plot" or more realistically dumb writing.

how is this adressing what i said?
You asked how does Zoro know where the worthy combatants are. I then explained to you that they are assuming they are with Kaido. Thus with Luffy saying he is going to Kaido, Zoro would assume they would be there.

Its either you believe that the SHs all wanted to attack Kaido...and didnt expect Kaido to have strong surbordinates. Or they expected they did and those surbordiantes are around Kaido.

So zoro plans on fighting more underlings in the same place that kaido is shooting borou breaths and everyone is fighting for their lives. And at no point will zoro try to help the scabbards.

You're saying Zoro only knows kaido is on the roof bit he hopes there's some fodder there he can fight while the scabbards get their asses kicked.

Wow

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You asked how does Zoro know where the worthy combatants are. I then explained to you that they are assuming they are with Kaido. Thus with Luffy saying he is going to Kaido, Zoro would assume they would be there.

Its either you believe that the SHs all wanted to attack Kaido...and didnt expect Kaido to have strong surbordinates. Or they expected they did and those surbordiantes are around Kaido.
No he doesnt. Youve already had it shown to you. This is why i had to tell you twice. The shs IN THE RAID have said they will get luffy to the roof. Zoro hasnt. Zoro wants to go to fight kaido.

So zoro plans on fighting more underlings in the same place that kaido is shooting borou breaths and everyone is fighting for their lives. And at no point will zoro try to help the scabbards.

You're saying Zoro only knows kaido is on the roof bit he hopes there's some fodder there he can fight while the scabbards get their asses kicked.

Wow
Is Luffy not going there ? Does Zoro ever interfere in Luffy's fights ? Did Luffy interfere in Zoro's fight against Mihawk....no he didnt. Not until the end. So unless you believe Zoro was going to the roof to watch Luffy fight Kaido...and wish for him to be defeated ( so he can get a turn) then no thats not what he wanted.

No he doesnt. Youve already had it shown to you. This is why i had to tell you twice. The shs IN THE RAID have said they will get luffy to the roof. Zoro hasnt. Zoro wants to go to fight kaido.
Fine then Sanji also wants to fight Kaido

You cant pick and choose.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Is Luffy not going there ? Does Zoro ever interfere in Luffy's fights ? Did Luffy interfere in Zoro's fight against Mihawk....no he didnt. Not until the end. So unless you believe Zoro was going to the roof to watch Luffy fight Kaido...and wish for him to be defeated ( so he can get a turn) then no thats not what he wanted.

Fine then Sanji also wants to fight Kaido

You cant pick and choose.
Except sanji has specifically said he wants to get LUFFY to the roof. Not once has HE wanted to go to the roof to fight kaido.
Whereas the panels show zoro wanting to go up to kaido BEFORE knowing where kinemon even was.

Zoro is a conqueror even among the worst gen members, which in themselves received the hype of carrying on the next PK. He is a swordsman of honor who sees people he respects getting killed by Kaido or in his behalf.

It's not like Sanji who will spend his time chasing women he can't lay on a hand anyways. Like literally. Zoro clears his way through to fight Kaido, while Sanji went on exploring the female voices.

Luffy not going there ? Does Zoro ever interfere in Luffy's fights ? Did Luffy interfere in Zoro's fight against Mihawk....no he didnt. Not until the end. So
Wait, do you think Zoro believes Luffy can 1v1 kaido?

The same Zoro who was warning Luffy not to get two yonko after them and the same zoro who knows big mom is right here trying to kill Luffy.

He believes that Luffy is not only strong enough to fight Kaido without help but Luffy will win and have the energy to fight big mom who Zoro knows wants Luffy's ass too and isn't far behind.

You think this is Zoro's idea of Luffy?

And you know the difference between mihawk vs Zoro and Luffy vs Big mom and Kaido. It's stakes. The stakes of Mihawk vs Zoro ranged from Zoro gets demoralised in continuing his dream to Zoro gers severely injured. The stakes of Luffy vs Kaido and big mom range from the straw hats get their wills broken and forced into the beast pirates to the destruction of Wano and the death of the entire alliance.

I mean, you don't actually think Zoro and even luffy himself think they are so up to this challenge that Luffy would actively reject any assistance or Zoro would actively try not to offer any assistance.

Like then what do you think Law and Kid are here for?

Hehehe, wow, I know you think Zoro thinks Luffy is some kind of God on earth but now it seems you think Zoro is plain Delusional too. The same Zoro who told Luffy in Zou that they can't handle two yonko has not changed his mind and is of the complete belief that Luffy needs no assistance against two yonko WHEN THE STAKES ARE SO HIGH.

Wait, do you think Zoro believes Luffy can 1v1 kaido?

The same Zoro who was warning Luffy not to get two yonko after them and the same zoro who knows big mom is right here trying to kill Luffy.

He believes that Luffy is not only strong enough to fight Kaido without help but Luffy will win and have the energy to fight big mom who Zoro knows wants Luffy's ass too and isn't far behind.

You think this is Zoro's idea of Luffy?

And you know the difference between mihawk vs Zoro and Luffy vs Big mom and Kaido. It's stakes. The stakes of Mihawk vs Zoro ranged from Zoro gets demoralised in continuing his dream to Zoro gers severely injured. The stakes of Luffy vs Kaido and big mom range from the straw hats get their wills broken and forced into the beast pirates to the destruction of Wano and the death of the entire alliance.

I mean, you don't actually think Zoro and even luffy himself think they are so up to this challenge that Luffy would actively reject any assistance or Zoro would actively try not to offer any assistance.

Like then what do you think Law and Kid are here for?

Hehehe, wow, I know you think Zoro thinks Luffy is some kind of God on earth but now it seems you think Zoro is plain Delusional too. The same Zoro who told Luffy in Zou that they can't handle two yonko has not changed his mind and is of the complete belief that Luffy needs no assistance against two yonko WHEN THE STAKES ARE SO HIGH.
Then Zoro can fight Big Meme. Shes the bitch with the sword anyways aint she lmao.

Then Zoro can fight Big Meme. Shes the bitch with the sword anyways aint she lmao.
But Zoro and Luffy are going in the opposite direction of her in that panel Towards kaido

BTW on another topic, do you think Zoro is actually not going to fight kaido?

Now I'm not asking for panels or anything, I just want your belief on where the story is actually going. Do you think that with all that's happened, Zoro isn't actually ever going to fight kaido this arc?