Current Events Why does Zoro want to fight Kaido?

You wanted a line where Zoro said he was going to fight Kaido. There it is.

Jeez. Kids these days
Technically you still havent given my line of Zoro wanting to defeat Kaido. Everything is just open for interpetation.

That specific Kinemon line is just stupid tho.
Post automatically merged:

Nah he wasn't that focused on doffy compared to how he is with Kaido
Zoro isnt focussed on Kaido. Everything hes said about Kaido is a casual line. Like "Oh Kaido is up there" or "Kaidos on the roof"

And stuff thats open for intepreation like " our final fight against Kaido"

Non of them show Zoro being eager, focussed or serious about it. Yall are just making bigger than it is.

Technically you still havent given my line of Zoro wanting to defeat Kaido. Everything is just open for interpetation.
My goodness the illiteracy of this fandom is disappointing.:yodaswag:
Ironic.
Backup kin'emon here obviously means zoro fighting kaido. Zoro is a full time fighter, why would back up mean anything else? Just simple logic, you know.

Ironic.
Backup kin'emon here obviously means zoro fighting kaido. Zoro is a full time fighter, why would back up mean anything else? Just simple logic, you know.
Sanji said catch up to Kinemon as well. Thus Back Up/Catch up could mean many things. Such as a protecting them from harm and evacuating them out of thete.

I mean.... the main point of the raid is for everyone to rush fight Kaido

No one else was the part of the plan...
There wasn't a plan like "Chopper takes King" and "Nami will fight Jack"
Exactly my point...Zoro hasnt shown anything on the lines of what Luffy wants to do to Kaido. These guys are just making something its not.

Sanji said catch up to Kinemon as well. Thus Back Up/Catch up could mean many things. Such as a protecting them from harm and evacuating them out of thete.

Exactly my point...Zoro hasnt shown anything on the lines of what Luffy wants to do to Kaido. These guys are just making something its not.
well i would say back up and catch up mean different thing, back up means a support (in this case, support to fight kaido) while catch up may only mean to get to kaido's place. After that, sanji can go back helping the other SHP or join the fight against kaido. But topic here is about zoro, so...

Last edited:
Why is Zoro so adamant and fixated on fighting Kaido when he usually leaves the main villain to Luffy but this time he wants to fight Kaido too. Is this some sort of subordination or him wanting to be some sorta big shot above his captain?
Any other arc i would have said it is Oda trolling. This time i see some possibility of Zoro cutting Kaidou at one point. So i will drop this statement.

Regardless the reason could be he knows Kaidou is too strong and collective efforts might be required. Or maybe he believes that there are enough in alliance to face off subordinates and YCs, and he instead is better suited to fight Kaidou along with Luffy. What happens is different matter altogether,

You asked for a panel of "Zoro wants to fight Kaido"... now you want a panel of "Zoro wants to defeat Kaido"

I was joking first when I said you're a kid but now I think it's true. This is so childish
I want the same thing...fight/defeat...idc. i just dont want Vague statements.

Here Sanji says this is a battle against an Emperor of the Sea. Which means Sanji is talking about Kaido. But hes not literally going up against him....is he ?

Sanji never said Beast Pirates...but we can understand he meant something like that. Similarly we can understnad Zoro also meant the Beast Pirates main fighters...and not the fodders.

Like I said....I dont want vague statements.

Zoro has been talking about "taking the New World seriously" since Punk Hazard

He probably asked Mihawk a few questions about the New World and realised that he and the Strawhats cannot goof around anymore, him wanting to Help Luffy Fight Kaido is just simply him taking the situation more seriously.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I want the same thing...fight/defeat...idc. i just dont want Vague statements.

Here Sanji says this is a battle against an Emperor of the Sea. Which means Sanji is talking about Kaido. But hes not literally going up against him....is he ?

Sanji never said Beast Pirates...but we can understand he meant something like that. Similarly we can understnad Zoro also meant the Beast Pirates main fighters...and not the fodders.

Like I said....I dont want vague statements.
There is no need to struggle Chrono.

Similarly we can understnad Zoro also meant the Beast Pirates main fighters.
How come zoro keeps getting angry whenever he's forced to fight these underlings? He was literally standing right next to Queen in one panel and completely ignored him while talking to luffy.

And what did Zoro tell luffy?

So zoro is constantly getting angry about fighting underlings and ignores the top fighters

And then when he's right next to luffy and They are right next to the hole, Luffy says he's going to face kaido and Zoro says he's going with him.

But I suppose Zoro is speaking metaphorically in this panel?

How come zoro keeps getting angry whenever he's forced to fight these underlings? He was literally standing right next to Queen in one panel and completely ignored him while talking to luffy.

So zoro is constantly getting angry about fighting underlings and ignores the top fighters

And then when he's right next to luffy and They are right next to the hole, Luffy says he's going to face kaido and Zoro says he's going with him.

Did Zoro even know who Queen was at that time ? To him it was just a fat dude

He didnt ignore the top fighters...since he doesnt know who the top fighters. The general consensus would be that string people would probably be near Kaido.

Why would Zoro have interest in Kaido...but never explicitly say he wants to fight him. All we ever get is vague comments about it.

Why would Zoro have interest in Kaido...but never explicitly say he wants to fight him. All we ever get is vague comments about it.
He had no interest in fighting Kaku specifically and yet look at what happened.

The argument about who wants to fight who the most is rich when it comes to flaws floating around it.

Regardless, at least we have parallels testifying concrete reasons as to why Zoro will go against him.

Zoro gonna do this:

"I want to fight Kaido" /=/ "We wont last to fight Kaido"

I just posted that Sanji panel to show how the entirety of the Beast Pirates is just a bracket under "Kaido" or "Emperor of the Sea"
But "I want to fight kaido" doesn't defeat your point right?

You are saying for some reason everyone is speaking metaphorically

So if Zoro says "I want to fight kaido" how is that not different from "I want to fight the beast pirates"?

I'm using your own metaphor here right?

Therefore according to you Zoro saying "I want fight kaido" is exactly the same as "I want to fight the beast pirates" and so it's literally impossible for Zoro to say anything according to you.

And since words don't work, let's use actions

In this panel, Zoro is going to the roof with Luffy where as far as Zoro and Luffy know, the scabbard are fightin Kaido

What does Zoro think he's going to the roof to do? In this panel. What exactly do you think Zoro is planning to do on the roof?

Zoro gonna do this:
Chapter 1010 revealed

But "I want to fight kaido" doesn't defeat your point right?

You are saying for some reason everyone is speaking metaphorically

So if Zoro says "I want to fight kaido" how is that not different from "I want to fight the beast pirates"?

I'm using your own metaphor here right?

Therefore according to you Zoro saying "I want fight kaido" is exactly the same as "I want to fight the beast pirates" and so it's literally impossible for Zoro to say anything according to you.

And since words don't work, let's use actions

In this panel, Zoro is going to the roof with Luffy where as far as Zoro and Luffy know, the scabbard are fightin Kaido

What does Zoro think he's going to the roof to do? In this panel. What exactly do you think Zoro is planning to do on the roof?
Exactly:kata:

Did Zoro not also go to Bakura town and did fuck all but fight fodder...whilst Luffy fought Holdem and saved Tama. Zoro will probably fight whatever could probably prevent Luffy from getting to Kaido. The main event is where ever tf Kaido is. How else is Zoro supposed to know who to fight..

Weve read nearly 1000 chapters of OP. Zoro has ever only fought the main villain once more than 990+ chapters ago. By now you should know this....its common knowledge.

Last edited: