Status
Not open for further replies.
hm can't say I disagree with Midnight's reads

Lanji, Light, Fuji -- those three seems a bit off.
Lanji because he seemed to have this 'ah shit here we go again'/annoyed but trying to look chill attitude when I made the jab about the gif
Light and Fuji seems a little serious atm but trying to not be too serious.

Yeah I know these are very flimsy but eh, just saying I agree with Midnight that the vibes feels a little off

a lot of early reads rn are just gut feelings.
I would say tho I dont find fujishiro off
seems awfully inline with how he plays when he's intent on picking . it would be odd if he went in posting fluff like everyone else.

I don’t think I’ve been odd this game, myself. Fuji hasn’t had many posts but it’s pretty typical for him to get inquisitive and try to game steer early on. Light hasn’t done enough to judge.

weird three to put together
He looks way more invested into the game and is talking about mechanics and trying to contribute with his reads on players as well, but during the last one he would avoid posting as much as well as the quality of his contribution happening to be heavily inferior.
This is the only post where he provided reads and it was just to say the obvious, that this is what i do as town. IE ask people questions. And then dismiss light because of low post count. Not many reads there ?

@Fujishiro LMFAO are you threatening me over an initial impression read?

I think a better way to call your post on Midnight is it felt a little opportunistic.
Yeah i am threatening you, dont come at me with fllimsy reads. Im not gonna deal with this again this time.
And funny that you didn’t come after Light’s reads when he even gave read to people who didn’t post yet
That's because i didn't see it lol. Good to know, then again when light is scum he will ask more questions that answer them. Its pretty easy to spot.
Post automatically merged:

Don't be shy Fuji, edit that post infront of the 50 mods in this game. What's the worst that can happen?
If you mean me posting inside a quote, i cant change that lol, whats done is done.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Yeah i am threatening you, dont come at me with fllimsy reads. Im not gonna deal with this again this time.

That's because i didn't see it lol. Good to know, then again when light is scum he will ask more questions that answer them. Its pretty easy to spot.

If you mean me posting inside a quote, i cant change that lol, whats done is done.
fuji I don’t wanna have to do this but...fine I’ll snitch

Im just enjoying the readthrough, you reallly think im gonna post a wall of text this soon brah :mihanha

Oh and TAC is bad me thinks. Perhaps Lanji too. Just a gut feeling atm. Willl see how things develop lmao.
@tac @LANJI CUCKSMOKE come threaten this man please. He just called you two scum because of gut feelings. Tell him to provide a 5000 word essay about why his gut feelings are saying you two are scum

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Vote Lynch Midnight Delight

I asked you a question on you voting light then unvoting him, if i was on lights side i wouldnt question why you unvoted him so fast for your ''bait'' foh.
you know if Midnight really has nothing on you, you don't need to vote a lynch on him, reacting like that doesn't add anything, except more sus ^^

fuji I don’t wanna have to do this but...fine I’ll snitch

@tac @LANJI CUCKSMOKE come threaten this man please. He just called you two scum because of gut feelings. Tell him to provide a 5000 word essay about why his gut feelings are saying you two are scum
Lmao, i said gut feeling girl. I guess i overreacted but i dont want to have to waste my time arguing with town all day whille scum hides in the shadow. You said i was too serious and i took offense to that because i always am serious-ish in game.

Vote Lynch Midnight Delight

I asked you a question on you voting light then unvoting him, if i was on lights side i wouldnt question why you unvoted him so fast for your ''bait'' foh.
It's hilarious how I didn't even need to say much to make you damage control this bad

I would have expected more from an experienced player to not expose themselves so early

chill out
you came in right away with flimsy reads. you literally came in and gave a read based on your gut . if we all had the same reaction you just did......

on another note
tac's name has been thrown out a couple times in a couple reads at the moment
however this time around you seem to be a lot more bothered about it than I would expect this early in the game.
I don’t think I’ve been odd this game, myself. Fuji hasn’t had many posts but it’s pretty typical for him to get inquisitive and try to game steer early on. Light hasn’t done enough to judge.

weird three to put together
I’m always bad so that’s par for the course.
something to keep an eye out for
would argue he looks a lot more desperate than usual to be in a town core.

Status
Not open for further replies.