Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously I hope we'll see Zoro struggle for real this time, his post-ts fights have been mostly one-sided waste of time so far. Zoro vs Pica was Pica running away 90% of the fight. :josad:
Oda was mistaken when he said even he has no idea how Kaido would be defeated. He was talking about Zoro and how challenging it would be to find opponents that would at least push him to wear his bandana.

People think he is a zoro fan simply because zoro got a wank from oda this chapter
I first heard this theory that they are Zoro fans from like some chapters back. The chapter when Zoro clashed with Drake.

The spoiler provider wrote "Zoro clashes with drake" or so.eyeing like that and the sanji fans were rebelling about it saying the provider was wanking Zoro.

Turns out it was the provider was right

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I first heard this theory that they are Zoro fans from like some chapters back. The chapter when Zoro clashed with Drake.

The spoiler provider wrote "Zoro clashes with drake" or so.eyeing like that and the sanji fans were rebelling about it saying the provider was wanking Zoro.

Turns out it was the provider was right
How does giving a correct spoiler makes them zoro fans?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If Zoro tell Queen he a Waste of time then yea it clear as day Zoro YC1 or Above
Bruh... You either didnt read my Zoro top tier thread or you thought I was joking there? :kriwhat:
Defeating someone who is already heavily damaged, and severely fatigued is not a One shot.
Excuse kitchen doesnt disappoint. :sanmoji: Looking forward to see your future work for every character Zoro ends up fighting. :catblush:

What makes you think this will happen?
Genuinely curious
Gut feelings partially but at this point:

- Ulti vs. Usopp/Nami was only portrayed without P1 really assisting, implying that both of them is just way too much but if they work together they may be able to take out Ulti again if revisited (assuming it will because now Ulti pissed at Nami)

- This leaves P1 alone, and something about P1 reminds me of an actual monster. I think its his hybrid or the way he acts, but something about him screams a battle of monsters vs. Chopper. Not to mention Chopper sort of makes up the "trio" of weakling i guess, but he is strong enough to hold his own against a physically capable fighter like P1.

- Ruling out Sasaki/Franky may honestly imply Brook vs. WW, as both Brook and Franky are regarded to be "similar" in strength, even having relatively close bounties. So they wouldn't make sense i guess.

- Leaving Robin for Black Maria if she takes over for Sanji.

Obviously all guesswork, I just think its the safest path for everyone to grow significantly and still have the 6 Supernova Captains be relevant for Yonko battles (assuming Apoo/Hawkins flip sides). The matchup counts work well and are pretty consistent (Beasts Pirates are not as messy in terms of heirarchy like the BMP). This is assuming:

- The rest of the Numbers are fodder/just designs Oda wants to draw (since even Franky can 1 shot them)
- The majority of the BMP won't be relevant (but still could be who knows)
- Orochi's top subordinates (Fukurokuju/Hotei/etc) and himself are taken care of by other people (Shinobu, Hyougoro, Momo, Otama, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.