Status
Not open for further replies.
And Beta doesnt just go for TaC everygame, i told you his tell before. Right now he isnt taking over nor is he witch hunting a person ad infinitum from the start.
The game has just commenced and you want me to supposedly go after a single individual for some rummy reason?

This is the biggest fake news ever.

In fact, last game I precisely stated that the only reason as to why I would push for TAC so persistently was my marked knowledge over his meta. For that same marked knowledge I was also the first to mention about his gamestyle in this very game and did it rapidly as well, therefore finding all the differences I had spotted.

If you were Town you would rather believe that I'm doing just like in the last game in the merriest of cases, but with a reversal and that reversal is because TAC is acting diametrically different than in the last game.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I won’t be able to participate much for a little bit. So here’s some quick thoughts I have. Didn’t reread the thread so take any inaccuracies and fuck off with’em.

Rayan is the guy I’m most suspicious of. He popped in to talk hypothetical mafia roles with me and after a few posts I said we should stop. Rayan hasn’t posted since then, I don’t think? So his only contribution to the thread is spam.

Im not sure about Fuji. I played scum with him awhile back and then he was very regimented and organized when he wanted to do something. This feels more like an organic ranting Fuji, doesn’t make his gut opinions any less dumb. But I do feel like some of the aggression is turned up here instead of what he’d normally be.

midnight is 100% town. He’s doing bold — and dumb — strats to pull fast one’s on players. That’s not mafia behavior and that’s not how Midnight rocks it. He’s more subdued and cautious as scum.

dunno about Zara. Don’t know his meta but he’s more spamming with a few posts here or there. Dunno if that’s the norm for him.
Post automatically merged:

Also — I hate this meta thing. I haven’t been town since the beginning of August, like Hell any of y’all remember my meta for town. And I need more than 4 hours consistenting more of fluff to get into a game.

The game has just commenced and you want me to supposedly go after a single individual for some rummy reason?

This is the biggest fake news ever.

In fact, last game I precisely stated that the only reason as to why I would push for TAC so persistently was my marked knowledge over his meta. For that same marked knowledge I was also the first to mention about his gamestyle in this very game and did it rapidly as well, therefore finding all the differences I had spotted.

If you were Town you would rather believe that I'm doing just like in the last game in the merriest of cases, but with a reversal and that reversal is because TAC is acting diametrically different than in the last game.
who do you suspect?

who do you suspect?
Fujishiro but in that his logic looks flawed to me, and yet he was paying attention during the entire duration of the last game so he has no excuses here.

I also recall Marimo went "AFK" last game and he was Mafia, he only posted a couple of posts this time and went off, but the game is too young to infer anything substantial about it, since it's fundamentally just activity, hence he could have logged out. So if he keeps staying off for a consistent time I will start becoming tremendously skepitcal about him.

I didn't spot awful flaws in other players as of now, but my meta knowledge isn't as good on all players as on TAC. Or else I would have allegedly pushed for way more players last game if that was not the truth.

However ultimately all I could do was to state that I believed scum was likely to hide amongst inactives.

Status
Not open for further replies.