Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
wow mafia poetry?

Nice but that's too much lmao. I want to see more of Rayan but it's late where he is so I guess we'll just have to wait. Also I'm pretty certain Light is town.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
How was I diplomatic?
You're agreeing on made up reads and throwing shades at players but without actually doing anything, like voting, or stating why, so you can backtrack.

also that's a joke vote.
I've said that I'll let it slide at the start, didn't I?

lmfao it was banter bro. It's the same as people saying Queen always wears the avatar of someone from the opposite faction.
I wasn't damning you for doing that, just stated it seems like you're trying to plant the idea of Lanji being scum.

Midnight sussed --> Fuji, Light and TAC. People were coming after him about it. So I provided my opinion. I said I agreed with Fuji and Light and added Lanji.
Hence why I said you're trying to use this as a way to be opportunistic and maybe start a wagon on someone.

I didn't see any in depth post about why except the vibe is maybe off.

Now let's go back to how you said I was being diplomatic. How is this diplomatic?
Explained above.

Idc if Midnight made those reads up. I agreed with two of the people on his list so I said what I said. I didn't agree because of his post. He just stated my thought.
OK lmao. So give me your reasons then?

You told him to go after me for my reads.

I was saying that he was being a hypocrite by trying to threaten me because I made a gut feeling read and saying I need to provide reasoning when he himself made gut feelings read and refuses to explain
I misread the last one. You weren't telling him to go after Lanji and PICA, instead asking the two of them to go threaten him.

It's been rather slow or is it just me?

Few things to note.
> @Queen's been more proactive today, she usually pipes down during the first day. Worth noting.

> @Midnight Delight what exactly was your big brain strategy that lasted 4 minutes against me? Where you hoping to start a wagon when I explicitly stated I was going to be away or to see who would bite on it? Either way trying that in a span of 4 minutes is uhh, not a good move. Methinks you were hopping to start a wagon with me joking around a bit and using that and the fact that I would be gone for a while to get a vote on two, but quickly realized it wouldn't work, so gave it up under the guise of 'baiting'.

> @RayanOO posted 18 messages in the thread, 3 or 4 of which were discussing characters, a few more vague ones about who could be who, as in which char might be indie or whatnot, which is not really that relevant tbh. That and some game mechanics, like someone investing inno even if they are scum. So basically he was there posting but not really saying much, just trying to blend in but accumulating a good post count.

It's a usual scum strategy to post a lot and give some 'info' that is not really useful when you take a look at it, but it serves to appear as if they are active and helping and trying to game solve.

> @Kiwipom has been rather diplomatic in her stances, and I would say opportunistic. I'll let the PICA vote slide at the beginning, since I voted him too, mainly just to call him PICA and feeling he is scum. Had some fluff here and there, but that's not really important now.

The vote on PICA here

Then some minor discussion with Lanji, subconsciously maybe trying to throw shade at Lanji for the gif and plant the idea he might be scum

Providing some info on past games like above with Lanji being scum as well as this

Hoping onto Midnight's apparent reads and agreeing with them

The same reads Midnight said he faked and just choose people randomly

And when Fuji tried to grill her provided some answers like this

Telling him to jump off on other people.

Worth noting as well.

I'll reread some of the other guys too.

> First impression is that PICA is similar to Rayan. From what I've seen him posting, it's just game mechanics and some not really necessary info, again trying to blend in with town. I've been scum with TAC when he was the GF and he was careful like this. Will observe him more.

Kiwi then discussed some game
Post automatically merged:

Ah, it messed it up.
Why arent you voting rayan then if you feel he's scummy?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Why arent you voting rayan then if you feel he's scummy?
I don't vote early, especially at the beginning of the stage.

My vote is on PICA, whom I also sus, and would like to get out of the game. In the end if it comes to it vote for me or him and that way we get more info. I've butted heads with multiple players here, and would probably do so with some more later, which would provide decent enough info after my town flip.

Why does he make no firm stances in that post?
Why does he quote obvious joke posts and banter?

Can you learn anything about Light from this? His suspicions or stances? Cause, I can't. There's too much effort in that post and not much said.
Look man, im wondering why he didnt start a vote lynch on him if he his sussing him this hard. Town shouldnt have much of a problem starting lynches, unless he isnt town and waiting for other people to start it up so he doesnt look as bad if the target ends up being a townie.

Im gonna think this through, still want why people are jumping on the midnight train after i started it(not directed to you taco bell)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I never care for Midnight’s meta, but aside from the personal insults, I think his reads are scattershot and totally insubstantial. Just because he always stays on the fringe, being slightly more active (but no more helpful in my estimation) doesn’t earn him a pass. Everyone’s reads are fairly unfounded by necessity, so if we’re shooting in the dark, I just choose to aim in what I think is the right direction.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Before someone misinterprets what I said, I meant I don't switch votes often and my first vote was a joke vote on PICA, but I feel like keeping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.