Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Look man, im wondering why he didnt start a vote lynch on him if he his sussing him this hard. Town shouldnt have much of a problem starting lynches, unless he isnt town and waiting for other people to start it up so he doesnt look as bad if the target ends up being a townie.

Im gonna think this through, still want why people are jumping on the midnight train after i started it(not directed to you taco bell)
It's all a bit too manufactured for me. Light's gone for most of the game, swings back in with a mostly generic post that has no intel about it, then starts memeing. Didn't he criticize Rayan for that?

I think it's a safe assumption Light isn't on the level. Worst case scenario, lynch him and have Midnight sacrifice himself for Light's return.

No idea on Midnight. Midnight's acting erratically and boldly. Scum doesn't do that lmao. No one tries to spring a "gotcha" like he did on Kiwi within the first ten pages.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I never care for Midnight’s meta, but aside from the personal insults, I think his reads are scattershot and totally insubstantial. Just because he always stays on the fringe, being slightly more active (but no more helpful in my estimation) doesn’t earn him a pass. Everyone’s reads are fairly unfounded by necessity, so if we’re shooting in the dark, I just choose to aim in what I think is the right direction.
IMO that's too easy, and exactly why this train is scummy af.

I don't vote early, especially at the beginning of the stage.

My vote is on PICA, whom I also sus, and would like to get out of the game. In the end if it comes to it vote for me or him and that way we get more info. I've butted heads with multiple players here, and would probably do so with some more later, which would provide decent enough info after my town flip.
It's been rather slow or is it just me?

Few things to note.
> @Queen's been more proactive today, she usually pipes down during the first day. Worth noting.

> @Midnight Delight what exactly was your big brain strategy that lasted 4 minutes against me? Where you hoping to start a wagon when I explicitly stated I was going to be away or to see who would bite on it? Either way trying that in a span of 4 minutes is uhh, not a good move. Methinks you were hopping to start a wagon with me joking around a bit and using that and the fact that I would be gone for a while to get a vote on two, but quickly realized it wouldn't work, so gave it up under the guise of 'baiting'.

> @RayanOO posted 18 messages in the thread, 3 or 4 of which were discussing characters, a few more vague ones about who could be who, as in which char might be indie or whatnot, which is not really that relevant tbh. That and some game mechanics, like someone investing inno even if they are scum. So basically he was there posting but not really saying much, just trying to blend in but accumulating a good post count.

It's a usual scum strategy to post a lot and give some 'info' that is not really useful when you take a look at it, but it serves to appear as if they are active and helping and trying to game solve.

> @Kiwipom has been rather diplomatic in her stances, and I would say opportunistic. I'll let the PICA vote slide at the beginning, since I voted him too, mainly just to call him PICA and feeling he is scum. Had some fluff here and there, but that's not really important now.

The vote on PICA here

Then some minor discussion with Lanji, subconsciously maybe trying to throw shade at Lanji for the gif and plant the idea he might be scum

Providing some info on past games like above with Lanji being scum as well as this

Hoping onto Midnight's apparent reads and agreeing with them

The same reads Midnight said he faked and just choose people randomly

And when Fuji tried to grill her provided some answers like this

Telling him to jump off on other people.

Worth noting as well.

I'll reread some of the other guys too.

> First impression is that PICA is similar to Rayan. From what I've seen him posting, it's just game mechanics and some not really necessary info, again trying to blend in with town. I've been scum with TAC when he was the GF and he was careful like this. Will observe him more.

Kiwi then discussed some game
Post automatically merged:

Ah, it messed it up.
In this entire post of your, you barely mention TAC, its mostly Rayan or Kiwi. If you sus TAC that hard why not ISO him? You keep your vote on a dude that you put less work on while leaving those two options open for all to see? Testing the waters?

You even put yourself as scum lmao.
I dont understand Light putting himself as Scum.
Scar, Kimblee, Ling, Greed, Chinese Princess and Not totally bad Scientist could all be indie. Drago just didn’t reveal any specific win conditions for indie.
Which one are you Tac:catsure:
you already said that in the chat
Could you be referring to scum Chat, Rayan kun?
when light is scum he will ask more questions that answer them. Its pretty easy to spot.
Don't put it out before it has helped you catch him Fuji.
fuji I don’t wanna have to do this but...fine I’ll snitch

@tac @LANJI CUCKSMOKE come threaten this man please. He just called you two scum because of gut feelings. Tell him to provide a 5000 word essay about why his gut feelings are saying you two are scum
Petty Princess. Lmao.
you know if Midnight really has nothing on you, you don't need to vote a lynch on him, reacting like that doesn't add anything, except more sus ^^
Let it work out Rayan, it kicks off the game. Earlier votes can have many purpose.
No. I'm not going to reveal the independents' wincon. That's unnecessary information.
I guess that confirms we have Indies.
Important observation here is.
Meant to add this to the OP but forgot to. Something important that everyone should know is the Town and Mafia wincon in this game.

Town: Eliminate all threats to Amestris.
Mafia: Eliminate all threats to the Homunculi.

Since this is an open claim game, I'm doing this to reduce the likelihood of angleshooting which in this specific case would be people asking each other's for their wincons and trying to out scum that way.

Good chances that the Players that ruled out the possibily of Indies after this statement, are not Indies themselves.

I read through some pages, but i have an exam today. I will catch up after that.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
In this entire post of your, you barely mention TAC, its mostly Rayan or Kiwi. If you sus TAC that hard why not ISO him? You keep your vote on a dude that you put less work on while leaving those two options open for all to see? Testing the waters?
It's 2 AM, I am freezing cold, didn't have electricity until a while ago so couldn't heat up my room properly, just finished work and stated what I saw while skimming the thread early on with my phone. I am not testing the waters, don't really care about that much.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You're agreeing on made up reads and throwing shades at players but without actually doing anything, like voting, or stating why, so you can backtrack.

I've said that I'll let it slide at the start, didn't I?

I wasn't damning you for doing that, just stated it seems like you're trying to plant the idea of Lanji being scum.

Hence why I said you're trying to use this as a way to be opportunistic and maybe start a wagon on someone.

I didn't see any in depth post about why except the vibe is maybe off.

Explained above.

OK lmao. So give me your reasons then?

You told him to go after me for my reads.

I misread the last one. You weren't telling him to go after Lanji and PICA, instead asking the two of them to go threaten him.
look your entire case's tldr is: Kiwi made a read and she agreed with Midnight therefore she is sheeping, redirecting attention to other players, throwing shade and being diplomatic at the same time

For the one hundreth time:

This is a first impression read. I said I know it's flimsy because it's guts feelings. And you want me to vote? Pfff why didn't you vote when you made that initial read then? And what made you think Yo Tan Wa is indie? Do tell.

Why I didn't vote?

It should be why do you think I should vote so quickly? It makes no sense to do that off flimsy reads.

Honestly, your case on me just sounds very ingenuine. It feels like you're throwing every generic scum reading strategy and trying to force it onto my posts.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
"Boldly??????????????"
What do you mean?
Erratic I get here.
But boldly makes no sense to me.
You sure?
Midnight's making some wide accusations here on very little evidence, Kiwi's comes to mind where he accuses her of sheeping when she really didn't copy his thoughts that much. I don't see any scum doing this and his usual scum meta is to remain somewhat passive and in the background. Things change and I won't stick to previous games or anything, but Midnight's actions don't fly for scum.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's 2 AM, I am freezing cold, didn't have electricity until a while ago so couldn't heat up my room properly, just finished work and stated what I saw while skimming the thread early on with my phone. I am not testing the waters, don't really care about that much.
Look. I'm sure that's really horrible and all. But I can't believe a word you said and won't give your post the benefit of the doubt because of that.
Post automatically merged:

I don't even know what that is. Neither.
Wrath then.

Status
Not open for further replies.