Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
If Kaido was at MF, instead of having Jozu throw an iceberg at the Marines, Kaido just drops an island on them lol. They’d need a whole lot more than Daifunka to stop that one
I was gonna a say with prep time and proper circumstances(there's a giant island floating towards them) but Kaido can probably mask it with clouds and no one sensed or heard 44 Pirate Ships coming their way until they were in eyes view.

Fujitora can probably stop it with gravity but he aint there. Akainu and Aokiji together could use awakening to destroy it but that would take time which they dont have(and doing it alone would only give a Kaido a giant lava/ice bomb to drop on them)

Is that why he lost to kuma then needed to go all out with luffy going all out with sanji going all out to take out one pacifista.
Zoro is strong but he doesnt defy the manga's powerlevels lmao, and i dont see him as strong or stronger than luffy. I have to wonder this weird need for people to have zoro just skip levels. Dont you guys want your voice struggle to the top? Making his eventual rise that much sweeter? Whats the point of him already beeing over YC lvl when he never fought yc guys at all to level up from it?
Zoro going to cut Kaido that 3 commander level cut made shallow.

Another L this chapter is for the people who were saying that Onigashima isn't just a skull but an entire skeleton that'll be revived lmao.
Well, that dream was dead way before if people understood BMs power. She can't revive dead things unlike Moria. She can make simple minded animals sentient and make inanimate objects come to life, thats pretty much it.

What does make me "sort of" sad is this might kill the "Onigashima carring and lifting Wano" theory, since it seems there is nothing under the skull but the island.

Status
Not open for further replies.